Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2013 3:40:52 PM EDT
I'd like to get a gift card for someone and she mentioned that she had to special order her bras off a website.

She told me the name, but did so in passing, and I don't recall what it is. Maybe you can help me?

I think it was like endless journeys? or endless boundaries? something along those lines.

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'd like to get a gift card for someone and she mentioned that she had to special order her bras off a website.

She told me the name, but did so in passing, and I don't recall what it is. Maybe you can help me?

I think it was like endless journeys? or endless boundaries? something along those lines.

Thank you
View Quote

I'm extremely well-endowed. There are several I've ordered from:

Lady Grace

and

Bare Necessities

I tried googling the two names you thought it might be and didn't come up with anything on either. My size is always in stock at with the two I posted above.

I'd suggest Bare Necessities over Lady Grace.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Sorry, Couldn't stop myself.
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If you find out which site it was, please share. I'm unable to find my size at ANY store (34G) and have to go with a larger band width and just make do
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you find out which site it was, please share. I'm unable to find my size at ANY store (34G) and have to go with a larger band width and just make do
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/1/2013 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have a Macy's near you? I've found the bra I'm going to link to there, and I'm a larger cup size than you are.

Three words:

Wacoal Awareness Bra

Yes, expensive. But very comfy and it holds the girls up all day without hurting at all. I've been wearing them for a couple years since the little old Jewish ladies at Schwartz Lingerie in Highland Park, IL recommended them to me. Bare Necessities has 34G in stock in all four colors. I just checked.

It's a substantial bra that will also hold up a Flashbang holster or Marilyn (the one that goes on your side) quite nicely.
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sorry, Couldn't stop myself.
View Quote

Watch it - or one of us will slap you silly!

Link Posted: 11/2/2013 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you have a Macy's near you? I've found the bra I'm going to link to there, and I'm a larger cup size than you are.

Three words:

Wacoal Awareness Bra

Yes, expensive. But very comfy and it holds the girls up all day without hurting at all. I've been wearing them for a couple years since the little old Jewish ladies at Schwartz Lingerie in Highland Park, IL recommended them to me. Bare Necessities has 34G in stock in all four colors. I just
It's a substantial bra that will also hold up a Flashbang holster or Marilyn (the one that goes on your side) quite nicely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three words:

Wacoal Awareness Bra

Yes, expensive. But very comfy and it holds the girls up all day without hurting at all. I've been wearing them for a couple years since the little old Jewish ladies at Schwartz Lingerie in Highland Park, IL recommended them to me. Bare Necessities has 34G in stock in all four colors. I just

Thank you! I I do have a Macys near me. I like matching my bras and panties so fingers crossed :)
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 12:44:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thank you! I I do have a Macys near me. I like matching my bras and panties so fingers crossed :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Three words:

Wacoal Awareness Bra

Once I figure out my size, then I just order online. I've been wearing Wacoal bras for something like 15 years. They are well worth the money. If the man doesn't like you spending that much on bras, tell him he doesn't have to haul such big tatas around all day!
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL
Link Posted: 11/4/2013 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you ladies for all the suggestions.

I'm still not sure, but Bare Necessities sounds the closest to what she may have said.

Sure wish I had been paying more attention at the time.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Hi, the other half suggests going to bravissimo.
European, so it's more expensive, but they have nice and gorgeous stuff.
She's a 36G for what it's worth. She got her only sports bra from there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#12]
http://www.liviraelingerie.com/

They can do sports bras and specialty lingerie as well.

Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#13]
My sister is in need of bras. Are their larger sized bras that don't cover so much? She's having trouble with her bras showing with everything she wears. And price is a problem, too. The cheaper the better.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#14]
IN!
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
IN!
View Quote

You're in Women Shooters, bub.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Check for local boutique shops. I used to date a G and she swore by one in our area, said they were far higher quality.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My sister is in need of bras. Are their larger sized bras that don't cover so much? She's having trouble with her bras showing with everything she wears. And price is a problem, too. The cheaper the better.
View Quote

Is it showing through the clothes, or are you saying the clothing she wears is skimpy enough to expose the bra? If it's the first one, it's a pretty simply fix - she just needs to buy a bra to match her skintone instead of the clothing itself.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is it showing through the clothes, or are you saying the clothing she wears is skimpy enough to expose the bra? If it's the first one, it's a pretty simply fix - she just needs to buy a bra to match her skintone instead of the clothing itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, she doesn't dress skimpy. But the bras cover SO much that basically anything but a high v neck is off limits. It makes wearing things like dresses difficult. I like bras that are cut like this:

But i can never find them big enough for her.
Link Posted: 1/7/2014 1:05:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, she doesn't dress skimpy. But the bras cover SO much that basically anything but a high v neck is off limits. It makes wearing things like dresses difficult. I like bras that are cut like this:
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mXwx-G0_l_XAbhXo2Xfdo3w.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mXwx-G0_l_XAbhXo2Xfdo3w.jpg

I suppose it depends how cleavy she's comfortable. A lot of the bras for those situations are designed to have a bit of push up. Like the demi or half cups, or balcony bras

But really, there aren't really any styles you can buy without trying on the specific outfit and bra first (which you/she should be doing with her bra anyways, but I guess that's a different topic)

And there aren't cheap bras for large busts, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/7/2014 1:22:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Try figleaves.com and Linda the Bra Lady.

My wife is normally at the upper end of what VS stocks (DD) but she has made it up into the E's and F's during pregnancy. Figleaves stocks a huge range of sizes and usually has some petty good sales going.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#21]
European bras cost a bomb so when I go to NY I go to http://www.orchardcorset.com (Lower East Side, Orchard Street) but they will order/send as requested and are VERY reasonable!  They also find any matching undies you want...and I have never found a dress they can't find me underwear for...I've also sent quite a few friends there and they would all return - happy shopping ladies (and gents!)
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Also make sure you check out Brastop.com:

http://www.brastop.com/

Yes the prices are in pounds, but don't worry they will take your credit card :) Also the exchange rate can be a killer, but Brastop regularly has bras on sale for like £10-15, which is about $30 and less than a bra of similar quality would cost here.  Shipping is very reasonable too - a couple of years ago I bought a lady friend three Curvy Kate bras and with shipping it was less than $100, and when she had to exchange them for slightly larger sizes, the new ones cost a whopping $6.18 to ship.  They're very good with returns and exchanges.

UK bra sizing IS a little different than U.S. sizing, so that's something to be aware of.

For fitting help, make sure you check out Bratabase:

http://www.bratabase.com/

and Invest in Your Chest:

http://www.investinyourchest.co.uk/
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 1:03:29 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm holding out for bullet proof bra's :D .  I wanted to buy some body armor but I've not found any that will accommodate "the girls", apparently there isn't a huge market for double D body armor.   Although that would make a great name for a women's body armor manufacturer... Double D Body Armor.  If anyone takes that name you owe me a complementary set up!
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 1:16:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
LOL
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2014 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm holding out for bullet proof bra's :D .  I wanted to buy some body armor but I've not found any that will accommodate "the girls", apparently there isn't a huge market for double D body armor.   Although that would make a great name for a women's body armor manufacturer... Double D Body Armor.  If anyone takes that name you owe me a complementary set up!
View Quote

Granted there probably isn't a big market for outfitting busty ladies with body armor, but I wonder if the extra ballistic material that would be needed to accomodate the bigger jumblies and how it would extend out might not be able to pass the backface signature standard.  All the women's body armor I've ever seen is still pretty flat and sewn to just barely extend out, female officers basically look flat chested when wearing the vests.
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 2:13:38 AM EDT
[#26]
They have newer body armor that fits chest areas better now, designed for the military since there are far more women in combat areas than ever before and the body armor issued to them didn't fit the chest area and rode up way too high since most women have higher waists.  What little body armor for women I've seen was way too expensive for the average person to afford though.  I don't need a full set of armor but I would like a vest that fit right just for emergencies.
Link Posted: 2/5/2014 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#28]
my wife uses bare neccesities and Kohles alot 34F or 36DD most of the time, she just ordered off of Amazon and is waiting, I just added this so she can check out other links

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thank you ladies for all the suggestions.

I'm still not sure, but Bare Necessities sounds the closest to what she may have said.

Sure wish I had been paying more attention at the time.
View Quote

You were probably too busy looking at her in the eyes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top