Author
Posted: 7/12/2010 4:34:21 PM

THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT

I recently put together a parts kitted ar-15 for a friend of mine an fell in love with AR's all over again. I have decided to do the same for myself. I am laying out the ground work for what I'm going to include an was wondering if a Bushmaster 3-Shot burst trigger kit or even the full-auto kits are compatible with any of the STAG kits. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

thebomber
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2010 4:38:51 PM
[Last Edit: 7/12/2010 4:39:22 PM by thebomber]
Originally Posted By JDumas:

I recently put together a parts kitted ar-15 for a friend of mine an fell in love with AR's all over again. I have decided to do the same for myself. I am laying out the ground work for what I'm going to include an was wondering if a Bushmaster 3-Shot burst trigger kit or even the full-auto kits are compatible with any of the STAG kits. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

I quoted so there is no mistaken what I am talking about.

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MACHINEGUN.....PERIOD. Three shot burst is a machine gun. All transferable machineguns would have had to been registered and entered on the NFA database before May 19th, 1986.

I cook with wine and sometimes it ends up in the food
TeeRex
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2010 4:59:06 PM
Originally Posted By thebomber:

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MACHINEGUN.....PERIOD. Three shot burst is a machine gun. All transferable machineguns would have had to been registered and entered on the NFA database before May 19th, 1986.

This answer is the correct one, not sure why the question is in women's shooter area either.

TheRedGoat
The bad influence...
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2010 5:05:31 PM
Originally Posted By TeeRex:
Originally Posted By thebomber:

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

This answer is the correct one, not sure why the question is in women's shooter area either.

I was hoping for some interesting stories as well about three shot burts...

TRG
Uncle Ruckus is my hero.
osprey21
Known Associate
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2010 5:27:32 PM

users name needs an additional s
Now is the time for all patriotic Americans to come to the aid of Arizona
mothergreen
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2010 5:31:21 PM

Originally Posted By osprey21:

its a real pleasure to be here mr dumass

the names dumas
funny commercial and obvious is obvious
dano357
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/12/2010 5:38:40 PM
Originally Posted By osprey21:

Could be hector dumas's sister
Altair
JBT with BRD
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2010 2:04:00 PM

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

I find it hard to believe that you would know how to assemble an AR15 from a kit and would not know that it is illegal to make a 3 round burst or full auto gun.

I call bull shit.
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. --Ronald Reagan
Cavalry99
Lost in space
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2010 2:06:09 PM
Fucking first post lunacy.................
You cannot even help yourself because yourself sucks.
RDTCU
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/13/2010 2:06:56 PM
Why hello there Mr. ATF agent, fine day we're having isn't it?
Barbara
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/14/2010 10:42:47 AM
The good news is that there is a work around to that rule. You can use miniature marshmallows packed into the lower receiver to hold the hammer spring in place and allow it to cycle full auto. They're easy to stuff into all the gaps between the springs and pins. And you can eat the evidence if things go bad. Good luck and enjoy!!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
RDTCU
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/14/2010 10:45:10 AM
i rost
1GUNRUNNER
Huge Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/14/2010 12:36:12 PM
School's out.
"You can watch things happen, you can make things happen, or you can wonder what the fuck just happened." ~ Phil Harris RIP

"Differing opinions are not trolling." ~ The_Beer_Slayer
SP1Grrl
Holy instrument of smitation
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/14/2010 11:20:16 PM
<––––––- Federal correctional institue is thataway.
SYSTEM MESSAGE
Posted: 7/16/2010 2:32:00 PM
[Last Edit: 7/16/2010 2:32:00 PM by The_Beer_Slayer]
illegal modifications... wrong forum