Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 4/25/2001 9:30:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/26/2001 5:41:15 PM EST by ms_embroidery]
For ideas and photos look at my photopoint album. Also while there, take a look at the other emb. albums for other ideas... [url]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=302253&a=12472237[/url] [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=302253&a=12472237&p=47249884[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 9:39:05 AM EST
Forgot to add if you can't get thru to my email that is linked with this forum, try imjones@hotmail.com , the other one acts up alot. For a recap of prices: Polo Shirts - $25.00 T-shirts - $18.00 includes the AR15.com logo. If you want additional lettering, username, flag, rifle number, etc add $3.00 (unless it is with the ar15.com design) Priority Mail shipping - $4.00 Site Donation Match - $1.00
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 11:48:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/25/2001 5:12:17 PM EST by fight4yourrights]
My turned out great!! [i](BTW - the number is blotted out on purpose - not a flaw)[/i] Here a pic [img]http://members.home.net/vbsolutions/pics/DCP00945.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 12:23:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/25/2001 12:22:26 PM EST by BeauBeaux]
Had mine on at work last Friday [casual Friday's] and even in this democratic cesspool had some good comments. Like, very tastefully done.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 2:27:11 PM EST
Just wanted to let everyone know (again) that my polo shirt came out fantastic! She does up some good stuff, jump on the bandwagon and get a shirt to go with that rifle!!!!![beer]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 3:14:54 PM EST
She does hats too. Got a couple and they are nice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:30:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By ms embroidery: Okay since my other thread is gone [:(], here is a new photo and links to my photopoint album. Also while there, take a look at the other emb. albums for other ideas... [url]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=302253&a=12472237[/url] [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=302253&a=12472237&p=47249892[/img]
View Quote
can you give us info on the hats ?
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 4:43:44 PM EST
Ms. Embroidery, Do you have the polo shirts with a pocket? What colors can we order? Thank you, Doug
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:08:50 PM EST
Hey....fight4yourrights, you sure made your pic big! You blotted out your rifle #, just so everyone knows that it wasn't a flaw in the design!! Colors for polos w/pockets are Black, ash gray, white, maroon, navy, forest green, red. Usually the polos are a pique knit, but sometimes the pocket polos end up being a jersey knit. The caps are either standard profile or low profile. Colors: Treebark camo, black, navy, white, charcoal gray, washed denim. Photos of these are at various albums. $12.00 plus $3.50 ship, $1 site match.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:15:26 PM EST
Yep, wanted to show the quality of the work. I'm very happy. I changed the post to reflect that I blotted out the number. Top Secret. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 6:51:41 AM EST
Ms. Embroidery Do you have pics of the hats so that we can see exactly what we would get? How much are the hats? Do you have shirts in 3xlt? Thanks mike
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 11:00:01 AM EST
Mike...there are samples of the hats in my photopoint albums, espically in the ar15.com album. There are two different designs, one is with AR15.com on a camo colored cap, the other is with the AR15.com logo with rifle. But the rifle will be facing to the right instead. That design was made for someone specfic. Either style of design is $12 plus shipping. The polo shirts I use do run tall, but if you think you need a tall, I can sure try to help you out. The sizes range to 4XL but are not available in all colors. The polo would be $27 for sizes 3XL & 4XL. [b][i]My usa.net address which is attached to this forum, does work now, so please send emails thru that email address. THX!! [/i][/b]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 4:02:26 PM EST
I just received my polo yesterday and it is a very nice shirt. I liked the colour that you picked for my handle Idette. Thank you very much and I'm sure I shall order more shirts in the future.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 8:25:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By ms embroidery:Okay since my other thread is gone [:(], here is a new photo and links to my photopoint album. Also while there, take a look at the other emb. albums for other ideas... [url]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=302253&a=12472237[/url] [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=302253&a=12472237&p=47249892[/img]
View Quote
Hey! That's my shirt!![:)] Anyway, everybody has to get one of these shirts. They are very well done, and I got mine pretty quickly too. The president of my university was impressed, I think he might even check out this website [;)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:07:42 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:38:55 AM EST
Thanks Ed! This morning I decided to see if I could order a few shirts, and you kindly found the post for me! [:)] [b]ms embroidery, incoming e-mail[/b]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:54:35 AM EST
I aint complaining or anything, [:)] but is it just me, or does it seem like the text should be more 'centered' on the rifle-like the AR15.com above the rifle (centered) and Home of the AR15 Rifle just below the rifle (centered). I am kinda wary of shirts for guns online because I am STILL waiting on my FNFAL.com shirt after nearly 6 months!!! Yes I know, its just me....[%|]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:21:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/12/2001 6:29:22 AM EST by AR308and223]
Originally Posted By Cleatus: I am kinda wary of shirts for guns online because I am STILL waiting on my FNFAL.com shirt after nearly 6 months!!! Yes I know, its just me....[%|]
View Quote
Cleatus, we're in the same boat. It's been a long time since I sent my MO for the FNFAL shirt too. Poor Jen, has been swamped though and if it takes more time then, so be it. I ordered the "Team AR15.COM" shirt and that came today! Nice shirt BTW. I think there has been enough by "ms. embroidery" that there should be no problem. If I remember right, her husband is [s]"Col. Tomb" on AK-47.net and he does various patch's.[/s] westendg Edited, because I stand corrected (see below), now somebody please pass the "Ginko Kalboa" or whatever that stuff is that is supposed to help your memory [spank] Sorry, ms. embroidery [:I] my bad.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 2:56:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By AR308and223: I think there has been enough by "ms. embroidery" that there should be no problem. If I remember right, her husband is "Col. Tomb" on AK-47.net and he does various patch's.
View Quote
Sorry, you're wrong, my husband is [b]"westendg"[/b] he's on all the forums, but doesn't post much. As for the design, It is based on the AR15.com logo. Besides who wants everything uniform? If you want something changed, it possibly be done. Your user name/rifle # can go almost anywhere on your shirt/hat. I'm in the process of answering everyone's email. If anyone is interested, I do have a FNFAL rifle design. I believe there is a pic of it in my photopoint album.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 3:08:00 AM EST
I know it is impossible to please everyone....as far as the FNFAL shirt-I will wait for now-I am still holding out hope that Jen will come through. She did with the kits! 6 months is getting to be a bit much though....
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 3:44:22 AM EST
I wore my bright red, now "lucky" AR15.com embroidered shirt to the New Jersey Service Pistol state championship Sunday. The match was at the Cherry Ridge range way, way, way up north in NJ, almost in New York state. Great fun, even if I did pooch the main match (another story). In the EIC match after (that's a leg match for the old timers amongst us), I shot what I thought was a mediocre 268. I had been shooting 280s in practice with nobody watching [:)]. Turns out that 268 was enough to get me third place in the match and my first six points towards a Distinguished Pistol Shot badge!! I'm still zinging along on air. Usually, I'm one of the bottom 90% that helps boost the good shooters into the points. Only twenty four more points to go. Looked up last year's Perry scores & 268 would have just barely gotten me into the bronze points range. Maybe this year!! To give proper credit, Roger Rosencrantz won the match with a 277. Roger is definitely a character. My lucky shirt!! [:D] Norm
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:52:54 AM EST
Congrats Norm! Ed, sent your orders off today..thx! Other ideas I have for embroidered AR15.com items are: jackets (the logo would look great on a denim jacket back), sweatshirt & pants, boxers (yes boxers), duffel bags & softsided briefcases, fleece blankets, hunting hats and jackets in orange or camo, and many other shirt styles. I'm sure there are more items to think of.[:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:55:23 PM EST
Shouldn't the logo be lined up better, seems a little goofy to me(alot). AR15.com should be moved to the right so that it lines up with the rifle and other lines?? Yes/no/maybeso??
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 3:34:26 AM EST
Just a comment on Ms. Embroidery's shirts... I ordered a couple about a month ago and got them in about a week and a half. Excelent quality on both the shirt and art work. Nice enough I can wear them to work and I get good comments on them all the time. just an FYI jneal
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:29:49 AM EST
If you want a great looking specialized shirt, you can't go wrong with [u][b]ms embroidery![/b][/u] Sent my money on the 19th, she confirmed payment arrived on the 22nd (Sat) and they arrived today, the 29th! Great looking, well done, wish I had a digital camera to show them here. Thanks much, ms embroidery [:)] In time for Campybob's Bulletfest [:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2001 7:52:56 AM EST
woo hoo! Look for an order this week! and an email also. I have an idea for more business for you. Lotz more! :)
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 3:18:53 AM EST
If anyone needs [blue]"Big Man"[/blue] sizes, I do have those available. My sizes range from [b]XS-6XL[/b] some items I have even come in Talls. Just have to ask. I try to accomodate everyone! If anyone wants the logo changed (lined up straight) I can do that also. Espically since AR15.com has changed the look of their logo now! [red]Have a Safe & Happy Independence Day![/red] Idette
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:56:03 PM EST
Hey Idette!- I would like a 2XL and the new AR-15.com logo would be real cool! I like the logo that shows up at the bottom of the browser window.It has the rifle up top,with AR-15.COM running beneath the barrel. A green polo would look good with this on it,do you have any that color,say a dark olive? Tell me where to send funds too! I would also like the word "Reload1" below the AR-15.com letters.. lined up please! Thanks a million [bounce] Reload1
Link Posted: 7/10/2001 4:32:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/10/2001 4:30:33 PM EST by ms_embroidery]
Reload1...I just sent you an email about your order. I will be changing the logo....lining up the lettering with the rifle. [:)] Remember if anyone wants "firearm" related embroidery, just ask, I will do qty pricing for selling at gun shows, gun clubs and shooting teams. I have lots of other firearm designs.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 6:46:14 PM EST
These shirts look great! I am a manager that works in a PC environment and I would love to wear one of these shirts on casual Friday to turn a few heads!!! [puke]
Top Top