Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2016 3:43:22 PM EDT

I think the time has come

santayanaite  a person with no understanding of History. santayanaesque acting as if you have no understanding of history

fell free to help me polish the concept \
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
People with an understanding of history, still repeat it anyways, so it's not like it matters.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 8:28:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
People with an understanding of history, still repeat it anyways, so it's not like it matters.
View Quote

+1. I've always said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result.  

I think a lot of it is due to man's arrogance, meaning that people think that they can do the same thing that was done in the past, but since I am doing it, the results will be different.  Yeah.  Right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top