Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Links not working for me

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723673/WWI-expert-turns-yard-trench-life-really-like-line.html

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:47:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Now flood that trench with human excrement and urine, discarded trash and used medical supplies (mostly bandages), mud, decomposing bodies of personnel, horses, and mules, insects on a biblical scale, and infectious disease carriers like rats...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:52:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd pay good money to hire a band of German actors to storm that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:33:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd pay good money to hire a band of German actors to storm that.
View Quote

Like they did at Pearl Harbor?

I've built an arrowhead-shaped fort intended to defend against cavalry attacks as used in the Civil War in my backyard when I was younger. That was quite an undertaking, and this guy's project is far more intricate and involved. I'm glad he's making a good sow of bringing this to life and educating folks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Needs more water and mud.  If he had mud over him, was infested with lice and had rats running all over the place, it would be real.  Ugggh.

It looks great.  Glad he doesn't have mud all over him, lice crawling on his body and rats everywhere.  That's too realistic.  If I was in the UK, I'd visit him.

Every Arfcomer in GD would want one for their front and back yard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top