Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2011 9:28:16 PM EDT
I came across a army AN/GSS-9 anti-intrusion device. The only hit I found online was for a earlier prototype for $1000. Anyone know anything about them or can you piont me to someone who may?

Link Posted: 6/27/2011 1:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2011 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Darn, I thought this was empty soda cans with pebbles in them hung off the concertina wire.
Link Posted: 6/28/2011 12:48:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Naah that was the AN/WTF-1
Sarge
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]
C-rat cans or Canteen cups and pebbles prior to aluminum soda cans.
Link Posted: 9/25/2011 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#5]

theres a member here who refurbs and sells various versions of the pews, but for the life of me i cant remember his name, i know hes a wa guy, and he sells at the gun shows, but not who he is.

Link Posted: 9/25/2011 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea there isnt a lot out there about them. He said they got two of them but they werent popular because you had to burn it to seal the wire when you broke it. Not something they wanted to do at night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top