Posted: 12/29/2001 4:03:10 PM EDT
[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/218381.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/218381.html[/url]
View Quote

well, you beat me to this forum.  

for anyone who doubts our resolve, THIS WILL HAPPEN, we need yore help.

any suggestions, ideas, intel cases that could be cited, documents that incriminate the antis that you could post for the info of all involved? any help appreciated, and more members are weacome, as we plan on makeing this a large scale set of multiple suits.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 6:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
does anyone have any suggestions on this endevor?
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 12:40:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm all for supporting the second amendment, but I don't know about this....

Federal Court's Rule 11 allows the court to award sanctions and fees for cases filed that are not well funded in fact or law, or done to harass, intimidate or increase the costs of litigation.

Once a judgment is entered against you, your wages can be garnished and your property levied. The only way to get out of it is bankruptcy. Even then, I'm not sure that it would be dischargable if the court determines it was an intentional act.

Just be careful... All of the efforts could end up with a granted motion to dismiss, and a judgment against the plaintiff for all of the defendant's fees. Especially if they tie you to the threads on these boards.

Focus all of this energy on your representatives an lobbying groups instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top