Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Log In

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 12/10/2001 4:53:46 AM EDT
changing my residence? I am moving to Florida and need to submit the form to the ATF. Can I get a copy online? Where? Does anyone have the correct contact phone number for the ATF? Also, Do I need to send a copy of the form to the CLEO of the city/county I'm moving to? Any help would be appreciated. [b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:04:25 AM EDT
You need to visit the site: http://www.packing.org It has the information about CCW across the US. Well done and a must for anyone who has questions! mark
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:17:25 AM EDT
You might want to check out [url]www.cruffler.com[/url] If they don't have the answer on the website then shoot them an email. You also might want to shoot EOD_Guy an IM. Alex
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:08:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2001 5:02:30 AM EDT by EOD_Guy]
See the link. I just put in a change of address about 10 days ago and got my new license yesterday. [url]www.atf.treas.gov/forms/pdfs/f530038.pdf[/url]
Top Top