Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 9/15/2001 12:42:03 AM EDT
Okay…I am sure this has been asked before. However, I can’t find it: I want to purchase a suppressor for my AR…however; I think I should learn something about the legality of them before taking on such venture. I am a LEO and to be honest…knowing nothing very little about the law when it comes to suppressed weapons. What is needed to purchase one? Does it have to be registered to a certain weapon or can it be switched? Pre or Post ban. Does it matter? What brand? Who has them? What is a good price? I do have the ability to purchase weapons and items such as this through the department. However, I want it to be mine even if I leave Law Enforcement. Sorry for the multitude of questions…but this is one (of many) subjects I know little about. Thanks in advance, medcop [rocket]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:51:42 AM EDT
I think I just discovered bad news...Is Missouri a state that does not allow private individuals to own sound suppressors? If this is so....I am pissed! thanks again, medcop
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:26:56 AM EDT
According to Tom Bowers "General Guide to Class 3" on www.subguns.com, you are SOL.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 4:36:53 AM EDT
Top Top