Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2001 9:28:52 PM EDT
well bad news a very good friend of mine in CA died and his wife wants me to sell his his no longer legal to sale in CA stuff. ie all his highcaps mags. so can she just mail em to me or what?
Link Posted: 9/1/2001 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Just offer to pay for shipping and handling for the free mags she wants to send you. We all know how high handling charges can be!
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 5:14:02 AM EDT
[#3]
She can certainly drive them to Arizona and sell them there.  You could meet her in beautiful downtown Yuma for lunch.

I think the gray area Troy is talking about is what happens at the moment she hands a box containing high cap magazines to the carrier (UPS, US Postal, etc.).  That could be construed as a transfer, but as Troy points out nobody is going to get busted for that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top