Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 7/15/2001 3:12:01 PM EDT
The way I read the AW-Ban, you can not have a rifle with a external protruding magazine that has more than two of the following; pistol grip bayo-lug flash hider tele-stock grenade launcher? So it appears you can have a tele-stock on a post -ban. You already have the grip. I maybe wrong or is it two or more features? Just curious!
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:22:00 PM EDT
Just raed the law, it is two or more are a banned weapon. So save your print.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:22:24 PM EDT
Just read the law, it is two or more are a banned weapon. So save your print.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:23:17 PM EDT
Stronghorn, A postban AR15 already has two features: a 'pistol grip' and a 'protruding mag'. You can put a fixed Tele-stock. Otherwise it is illegal.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 3:39:31 PM EDT
If you have an AR15 that is post ban you may not legally put a telescopic or folding butt on it. Taking into consideration you own a normal AR ie. semi auto, pistol grip & detachable mags.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 4:48:21 PM EDT
sorrt cant do unless u remove the pistol grip or make the thing no longer a semi auto ie a "bolt action" or make the magazine non detachable
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 6:06:36 PM EDT
The detachable mag is not a feature. A postban semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine can only have one (1) of the following features to be legal: (i) a folding or telescopic stock; (ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon; (iii) a bayonet mount; (iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and (v) a grenade launcher; If you remove the pistol grip you can have one (1) of the other features. If you permanently modify the rifle so that it has a fixed magazine or is no longer a semi-automatic it is no longer regulated under the AW ban.
Top Top