Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 7/5/2001 4:25:16 PM EDT
I have done some research about owning NFA weapons in Delaware. I checked James Barwell(sorry if I spelled that wrong) and talked to some friends. Well today I went to my local gun store and they say DE allows NO NFA weapons, so I did some more looking and found a site that says NO nfa. Whats that deal? Can some one anwser this.I wouls like to have a SBR HK94 and a SP89 with the K-grip(AOW) Thanks
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:08:15 AM EDT
Anybody? Help!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 11:04:02 AM EDT
ZMan, Have you tried: http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/statelaws/22edition.htm? From my limited (non-legal) interpretation of ATF's copy of DE's laws, you can have the following NFA weapons: short-barreled rifles, any-other weapon, and large bore destructive devices. This assumes you can clear the NFA process within DE. Barwell has a good article on how to get ATF approval even if local law enforcement is uncooperative in signing your forms. Please post what you find out. cedric
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:32:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ZMan: I have done some research about owning NFA weapons in Delaware. I checked James Barwell(sorry if I spelled that wrong) and talked to some friends. Well today I went to my local gun store and they say DE allows NO NFA weapons, so I did some more looking and found a site that says NO nfa. Whats that deal? Can some one anwser this.I wouls like to have a SBR HK94 and a SP89 with the K-grip(AOW) Thanks
View Quote
MOVE TO PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!! [heavy][pyro][shotgun]
Top Top