Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Log In

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/25/2017 7:35:25 PM
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 6/10/2001 1:10:36 AM EDT
a freind of mine says that it would but I doubt it and I'm too lazy to look through the laws. I dont think so because then everyone would do it right?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 7:35:26 AM EDT
As long as those "papers" are registration papers received back from the prk DOJ!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:57:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 12:35:39 PM EDT
There is alwys the state-issued license to get an "AW." Don't hold you're breath on getting one, though. Unless you're DiFi or BB.
Top Top