Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 10:12:35 AM EDT
I know that Flash Suppressor are illegal for post-ban semi-automatics, but what about bolt- actions or pump-actions. I want something to steady the end of my Abolt. I don't think this would be covered in the ban, and I am pretty sure I could machine one out of steel/cast-iron
pipe.
-Chuck
[sniper]
[uzi]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep - bolt and pump guns are not covered by the ban, so you can have a flash hider on them.

You could make and affix your own, or have your barrel threaded (by yourself or a gunsmit) for an existing hider and just mount one of those.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Gentlemen,
  Thank you sirs(or madams)for your input. I thought I could but I did want some other imputs. raf, the link you gave me did not work, what is the link? Anyone have a good suggestion as to where I can get a good flash suppressor for a standard .270 abolt hunter? Would a flash suppressor silence the sound any? Would it help the gun be more accurate?
Thank you,
Chuck
[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/smithenterprise/sommersvortex/sommersvortex.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top