Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2017 9:11:59 PM EDT
Was in progress of doing a FTF deal today in parking lot of a local pawn shop. They came out an told us to leave and said it was felony for us doing it there.
My question is that true?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell no
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope. Probably thought you sniped a pawn or sale.

Trying to run you off.

Use a box store parking lot like Academy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish i would have known it wasn't true so i could have carried on. lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish i would have known it wasn't true so i could have carried on. lol
View Quote

Well it could have been a felony if it is a TABC location or 1000 feet of school, or a host of other things.

Most likely charge is Criminal Trespass which is a misdemeanor, which is what you would have been charged if you "carried on". Once they found the gun, who knows what else they could come up with based on other factors. UCW for example.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't a TABC location nor a school near by! Pawn shop sandwiched in between auto parts store and a taco bell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top