Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2015 8:07:20 PM EDT
I thought this was seriously awesome!

“The patriot group Liberty For All is hosting the "Arms Expo 2015," a weekend gun show that will allow gun sales without requiring background checks, defying a new law in the state of Washington that expands background checks beyond federal requirements.

Yakima, Wash. – Despite a new state law that expands background checks beyond federal requirements, the patriot group Liberty For All is hosting a gun show that will allow gun sales without background checks.

Guns.com reported that Initiative 594 was “backed extensively by a core group of billionaires and national gun control groups,” and after it was passed in November 2014, it resulted in “protests that have drawn thousands.”

The rest of the article is at - http://truthinmedia.com/washington-gun-show-defies-state-law-will-not-require-background-checks/

And the event website is here - http://www.arms-expo.com/

See you there next year! ;)
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I thought this was seriously awesome!.....    
View Quote

How many gun forums have you joined this week?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you are going to be disappointed when you find out how many will do the BG checks anyway "to protect themselves"...
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
so, the organizer wont do background checks. so fooken what. They arent required to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top