Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2015 6:30:41 PM EDT
Need some assistance with a foreclosure issue involving my mother's condo in Ft Myer.  She's been declared incompetent and we tried working with Wells Fargo for a year trying for a forgiveness program.  Finally had to stop making payments as she's out of money.  Not intending to fight the foreclosure, or file bankruptcy, but do want to shield her from any attorney fees that may threaten her ability to pay for her assisted living care.

Also not intending to freeload, I'd rather pay a fellow Arfcomer to assist if possible.

TIA.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Not an attorney but maybe a Deed in Lieu?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not an attorney but maybe a Deed in Lieu?
View Quote

Worked that with WF for a year, every time I filed the paperwork, they would sit on it for months, then come back with an issue, then we refilled because it needed a new form because the govt changed process, then we refilled, then they sat on it for three more months and then found a non-existent issue, etc., etc...
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Bests wishes for a resolution D3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top