Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2015 1:55:26 AM EDT
I think I'm finally going to create a trust to build an SBR, but I know very little about the process.  This guy only charges $125, which is all I can really afford.  Has anyone used them or heard anything about them?

https://thefirearmlawyers.com/lawyer/Texas-Gun-Trust-Lawyers---NFA-Trust-Attorneys_cp11687.htm
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
You live in Texas and you want to use a GA lawyer for your trust?

Just go with Sean Cody or Chris Bass depending upon where you live.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in Georgia, have been dealing with NFA for quite some time and honestly have never heard of him
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
^^^^THIS.
Use an lawyer in YOUR State
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, I'll stick with my state.  I'll check the prices of the two guys you mentioned, but I remember reading about them specifically on another forum.  In the thread it was stated that Chris Bass charges $350 and Sean Cody charges $400.  The thread was 2 years old, but if the prices are the same, it will be cost prohibitive to me.  Any suggestions for a cheap Texas gun trust lawyer?

Edit:  Just looked at their prices.  No way.  I guess it's a no go for me.  Thanks anyway guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top