Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2014 6:58:07 PM EDT
I am currently looking for an attorney or legal related position in Alabama. I live in Tuscaloosa and have been practicing law for 12 years. I primarily practice personal injury, workers comp. etc. Plaintiff's practice, but I am open to learning and practicing new things.

I am also open to most options depending on salary.

While I have been a practicing lawyer since 2002, I am willing to consider other career paths and opportunities.

If anyone knows of any openings, or jobs/occupations I may be qualified for, please let me know.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am currently looking for an attorney or legal related position in Alabama. I live in Tuscaloosa and have been practicing law for 12 years. I primarily practice personal injury, workers comp. etc. Plaintiff's practice, but I am open to learning and practicing new things.

While I have been a practicing lawyer since 2002, I am willing to consider other career paths and opportunities.

If anyone knows of any openings, or jobs/occupations I may be qualified for, please let me know.
View Quote

I hate to sound ignorant, but why not hang up a shingle, and open your own office?
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hate to sound ignorant, but why not hang up a shingle, and open your own office?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mortgage and student loans. To hang a shingle you need money for advertising, overhead etc. and with my student loans etc. I just can't afford it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:52:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mortgage and student loans. To hang a shingle you need money for advertising, overhead etc. and with my student loans etc. I just can't afford it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting into crim law is usually pretty cheap and could be a way to occupy your time while you look around elsewhere.  Check to see if the courts around you publish or sell the arrest lists.  Then send direct mail targeting DUI, possession, reckless driving, suspended license, etc..  Make sure you comply with ethics on advertising.  Vistaprint can get you set up for brochures and mailers cheap.  IM me if you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top