Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2001 7:09:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/19/2001 7:10:11 PM EST by midvalleyshooter]
I have heard you may only sell a registered AW in CA to an "AW dealer". If true how do you find them? Can I take the weapon out of state to sell? How about the hicap mags? Keith
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 12:19:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/20/2001 12:19:30 AM EST by TROJAN]
IF you want to sell your registered AW, first find a buyer out of state. Then find a CA licenced AW FFL to have the AW shipped out of state...OR you can go out of CA and sell your AW yourself...OR you can sell your AW to a CA licenced FFL, but why would you since you will not get anything to what it is worth...To find a licenced AW FFL call the CA DOJ.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:16:45 PM EST
i think that evans gunsmithing in orange, ca is a AW FFL. but BEWARE, he buys LOW LOW LOW and sells HIGH HIGH HIGH find out the costs before signing the gun away
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:53:21 AM EST
Originally Posted By LAgunman2K: i think that evans gunsmithing in orange, ca is a AW FFL. but BEWARE, he buys LOW LOW LOW and sells HIGH HIGH HIGH find out the costs before signing the gun away
View Quote
Yep. [url] www.egsw.com[/url] To get the best price, I would advertise it for out of state purchase and check with Evan's or look around for others to do the transfer.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 1:14:55 PM EST
Gold coast trading company in huntington beach is licensed to by aws.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:19:13 PM EST
I'm not even sure if it's legal to advertise your AW for an out-of-state purchase. See Penal Code section 12280(a)(1): "Any person who, within this state... offers or exposes for sale...any assault weapon, except as provided by this chapter, is guilty of a felony, and upon conviction shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for four, six, or eight years."
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 10:57:17 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:03:27 PM EST
gold coast is another place that i HATE, i wouldnt bother with those POS
Top Top