Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2014 3:25:34 PM EDT
I'm looking for an attorney to represent me for a case against the federal gov't. There are not many attorneys that are willing to represent me in federal court so I was wondering if someone here might know someone.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#1]
http://exchange.nela.org/findalawyer

National Employment Lawyers Association.  Check the box for Federal Employee, pick your state, and click search.

Plenty of attorneys represent federal employees, though the number that are good at it is considerably smaller.  Use the NELA search, then check out their bios.  

Look for one with experience in what you're trying to do, e.g., are you seeking to file an MSPB appeal, EEOC complaint, or OSC complaint to pursue an IRA?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top