Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2014 12:26:41 PM EDT
Hello:
I'm joining this forum for the first time with quite a few questions, though all related. My friend recently passed away here in USA and I'd like to help his wife liquidate a few items including an MG-34 dummy gun, two Original inert hollow German Teller mines, and one inert and hollow Panzerfaust. Back in the day, these were regular Sarco type mail order items. Now I'm fairly sure the climate has changed.

1. The Dummy gun has a solid Alum receiver. The barrel shroud appears to be jammed shut however but no sign of welding though there likely is (is that required now?). Isn't the solid aluminum receiver enough to avoid any infringement?  If not, please help cite any new specific codes that would say otherwise. Not DEWAT codes but relevant for Demilled displays.  Should there be any question of placing it on gunbroker and sending it without an FFL if it has a solid alum receiver?

2. The Panzerfaust warhead has no holes drilled into it yet one can open the end cap of the warhead splitting in in two pieces at the seam and look inside. It's an empty shell. Should advertising it on the internet be an issue if I merely show the warhead completely opened in one of the photo's? Can anyone cite examples or codes?

3. The Teller mines are clearly light and hollow. The fuses are removed and you can see in them. Empty. What are the acceptable methods of presenting them and selling them legally without issue.

Being new to this forum, I greatly appreciate any attention that I might receive regarding this matter. Only I would like to politely request avoiding any speculative answers. Perhaps examples and actual up to date laws could be cited? Thank you all for taking this post in consideration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top