Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy cow.

Well done sir.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Blitz,

What do you think you did wrong and what would you have rather done? Like a self critque. We can all say, "well, maybe this" but we weren't there.

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember those shirts your buddy's made, no matter what you're certified badass forever more.

Any thoughts on what you would have done different? I know it's a lot to look back at, but input is always appreciated.

Once again well done, we're glad you're with us. Cheers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Quikshot:
everyone had there wallets out except for him. so thats why he singled him out and found the holster. put your self in the theif's shoes. kill them or just take there money. you almost never get away with murder and almost always get away with robbing. i dont know and neither of you do either. the onlt one who does is the guy it happened to. anyway im glad you still have your life so what ever you did didnt go all that wrong

If he'd had his wallet out, the guy would likely have collected everyone's shit, then put a round into everybody while they were still down on the floor.   By hauling him up off the floor, the BG fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn!
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By rdblan2:

Good job, and glad you're ok.

May be a stupid question, but do you actually recall hearing the opposing gun shots or feeling them when they happened?  Sounds like you didn't initially feel them.

You may not be able to answer this, but when the police got there, did you give a statement or say you wanted an attorney first?  I understand your friends are attorneys and all, but are they in this line of defense?  How did the discussions go and what happened immediately following the encounter?

Was your firearm taken and how long until you got it back?

As others have said, what happened to the scum and are you now doing anything differently?

Very good questions!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Everyone who's ever defended carrying condition 3 by saying "If I don't have time to chamber a round, I've already screwed up" needs to read this and think it over HARD.

ETA:  Damn well done, Blitz!

And this is the second "Fuckin' A!" I'll add to this thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By rdblan2:
Good job, and glad you're ok.

May be a stupid question, but do you actually recall hearing the opposing gun shots or feeling them when they happened?  Sounds like you didn't initially feel them.
I did hear them but it was popping.  You know when you're deer hunting and fire a center round and your ears don't ring afterwards like they would if you were at the range?  Kind of like that, almost like a peripheral sound.  The clicks when he ran out of ammo on the other hand were loud and clear.  I had so much adrenaline going that the only one I really felt at first was actually the graze to the stomach.  The others I didn't feel till later.  I just knew that my hands weren't working like they should.  The chest shot, I still don't know when that happened.

You may not be able to answer this, but when the police got there, did you give a statement or say you wanted an attorney first?  I understand your friends are attorneys and all, but are they in this line of defense?  How did the discussions go and what happened immediately following the encounter?
The police officers that arrived were great guys.  They immediately told me that I had done the right thing, and yes, the others and I told them what happened.  I know, I know .  The lawyers that was there have done both criminal prosecution and defense.  After the ambulance finally got there, they took me to the local hospital to stabilize me and make sure I wasn't going to die then another ride to the University hospital a half hour away, another few hours in their ER and finally to the ICU at about 4:00 in the morning.  Was conscious and lucid through the whole thing.

Was your firearm taken and how long until you got it back?
Yes, taken as evidence along with all my clothes from that night, the holster and my belt.  I'll get it back after the criminal proceedings are over.

As others have said, what happened to the scum and are you now doing anything differently?
Scum is back in prison, he was two weeks out of prison on parole when this occurred.  The bitch that was hiding him walked on 5 years probation and 60 days (time already served).  Differently, pretty much heightened situational awareness and plans to take training courses.  

Answers in red.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#10]
If only you had been the first one to go in the door. You would have had the cover to draw down and smoke him. What a jerk.  He actually said, "well, well, well."  What an arse. Too bad he's not dead today.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Blitz_308:

Originally Posted By Venkman:

Originally Posted By GUNSFORHIRE:

Wow..If you had thrown your wallet or watch out in his demands you might have had him dead right there..

Exactly.

I would have misdirected with the watch or wallet and drawn.   This is not to say or hint anything toward the OP, I just know myself and that's when I woulda gone for it.

The only thing is, he didn't ask for the wallets and stuff until we were on the ground.  I completely get what you're saying and I think that's a solid plan if you're standing up.  This guy was very methodical and seemed to know what he was doing, minimizing his risks, even to the point of making someone else carry the bag so he had his hands free.
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy hadn't been shot at before during a robbery.

Glad you made it out OK.

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By C-4:

Everyone who's ever defended carrying condition 3 by saying "If I don't have time to chamber a round, I've already screwed up" needs to read this and think it over HARD.

Those threads never go well here.  Virtually everyone agrees to carry one in the pipe like the OP did.

Those threads where people say they don't keep one in the pipe makes me like

That extra 2 or 3 seconds it takes to rack the slide could mean the difference between life and death. OP thanks for sharing what happened, I think you kept a cool head and did everything the right way, and as best as you could. Taking your gun out and putting it under you probably made the difference, had he seen it in the holster he would have taken it and most likely you and your friends would all have been executed. Hope the POS shit looses all function of his hand and gets a looooong prison sentence. Way to go OP, YOU IS DA MAN!!!!!

Keep us updated on your progress and what ends up happening with the POS.

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Glad you made it out "okay".
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#14]
<––––-When I did this, I found I could no longer clear a jam or reload a semi if the slide was down without major gyrations.  With that thought and the number of extremity injuries reported during a gun fight, I went to a j frame for everyday carry sometimes supplemented with something else.

I know a great hand surgeon, that hand is typing this.

One of the OT treatments that worked well for me was an electroshock that forced my muscles to contract.  Everything that moved during treatments would move after treatment.  I still have the unit around (I bought one for home use).  If your doc will prescribe it, I'd be pleased to send it to you.   They are about $1200 new.

SRM
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for sharing your story.  Glad you're doing well!  
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#16]
You said earlier that you do not plan on changing from a 1911.  Is there anything that you DO plan on changing?

What ammo did you use?  out of curiosity.

Did you learn anything from this experience?
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:

now i know this is a gun sight and ill get flamed for this but wouldnt you have bin better off giving him your wallet?(i know always assume they will kill you but alot more people get robed then killed) im glad your ok what kind of damage  was done

And then what?  Are you going to trust a thief to not kill you dead while he is robbing you at gun point?

For those of you who frequent the 1911forum.com, you'll know that I am posting over there now too.  The reason I bring this up is because this question was asked, more or less over there as well so if the answer looks familiar, it's because I'm basically going to copy and paste my answer.

The answer to your question is a vehement NO. I do not think that he would have just left us alone and neither does any of the law enforcement or emergency personnel that I dealt with since the incident. People who have a lot more experience with these situations than I do, said that execution was EXACTLY what they would have to speculate would happen.

If all he wanted was our wallets, why didn't he just demand that we hand them over to him in the initial confrontation? Why would he make us go inside?

Once inside the conference room, if all he wanted was our wallets, why wouldn't he just make us put them on the table, take them and leave? Why would he make us lie face down on the floor?

He didn't just point a gun at me and others, although that was justification for shooting him in itself as I was in fear for my life and my friends' lives. He actually shot me first when he realized that I might be carrying and had the means to protect myself. He could have walked away at any time, we couldn't.

What would be, in your opinion, the deciding factor that resulted in you depending on the charity of a thug that had brought you inside, made you lie face down on the floor and was pointing a loaded firearm at you? Just give them what they want and they'll leave you alone? That, my friend, is a liberal, anti-gun, anti-personal protection mindset.

Don't take that as calling you out or belittling you.  Just take it for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Why wasn't this Oxygen Thief charged with Attempted Murder rather than a fucking robbery charge? The piece of shit tried to kill you!
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By C-4:

Those threads never go well here.  Virtually everyone agrees to carry one in the pipe like the OP did.

For clarification, I'm not saying it's a common problem.   I remember at least two people defending it the last time I saw it being discussed.  Maybe this thread will illustrate virtually everyone's opinion better that virtually everyone did last time.  It could save at least two lives.  That's all I'm saying.

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#20]
You are a certified bad ass, and I am glad you were able to come through this alive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:51:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:

now i know this is a gun sight and ill get flamed for this but wouldnt you have bin better off giving him your wallet?(i know always assume they will kill you but alot more people get robed then killed) im glad your ok what kind of damage  was done

And then what?  Are you going to trust a thief to not kill you dead while he is robbing you at gun point?

For those of you who frequent the 1911forum.com, you'll know that I am posting over there now too.  The reason I bring this up is because this question was asked, more or less over there as well so if the answer looks familiar, it's because I'm basically going to copy and paste my answer.

The answer to your question is a vehement NO. I do not think that he would have just left us alone and neither does any of the law enforcement or emergency personnel that I dealt with since the incident. People who have a lot more experience with these situations than I do, said that execution was EXACTLY what they would have to speculate would happen.

If all he wanted was our wallets, why didn't he just demand that we hand them over to him in the initial confrontation? Why would he make us go inside?

Once inside the conference room, if all he wanted was our wallets, why wouldn't he just make us put them on the table, take them and leave? Why would he make us lie face down on the floor?

He didn't just point a gun at me and others, although that was justification for shooting him in itself as I was in fear for my life and my friends' lives. He actually shot me first when he realized that I might be carrying and had the means to protect myself. He could have walked away at any time, we couldn't.

What would be, in your opinion, the deciding factor that resulted in you depending on the charity of a thug that had brought you inside, made you lie face down on the floor and was pointing a loaded firearm at you? Just give them what they want and they'll leave you alone? That, my friend, is a liberal, anti-gun, anti-personal protection mindset.

Don't take that as calling you out or belittling you.  Just take it for what it's worth.

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By patchouli:
Was there any chance just to quickly pretend you were getting your wallet, while just drawing your pistol, pointing, and shooting?

Thinking being, that your 'acting' would beat his 'reacting?'

(edited to clarify: What I mean, is rather than draw and try to hide the gun for later use... just draw and fire in one continuous action, hoping that he thinks you are getting a wallet out for a split second)

That's one that I went back over in my head.  It sounds plausible except for a couple things and I'll tell you why I think I did the right thing by waiting.  (good question by the way)

He was distracted because he was making one of the other guys get up at gunpoint and there is a table partially in between us.  I'm propping myself up on my left elbow and if I don't get the right shot, i.e. DRT, now it's a hostage situation where he demands my gun or he kills someone or he starts firing back at me while I'm lying on the floor with 5 of my other buddies around me and in between us who could easily catch a round.  It's hard to explain how we were positioned and I'll try to get some pictures and do a little mspaint work with them.  My whole reason for waiting until his attention was on me was because I was willing and knew there was a chance of me getting hurt but I didn't want anyone else to suffer consequences of my decisions.

Hope that answers your question
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm getting a real bad vibe reading that summation that the perpetrator was going to execute the victims once he was done robbing them.

Herds them inside, slow and methodical, puts them on the floor, etc., etc.

I imagine the nightmares from something like this will be with you long after the physical scars have healed.

Again, good job to the OP for engaging when he did.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:55:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow tanks for posting that. Well done sir and I am glad that you are ok!
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By xd45er:
Crazy!!!!   Just shows that theres never a perfect situation or scenario.

Glad youre ok.  How significant were your injuries?  What was his caliber?

Good work protecting your friends and yourself.

Pics of the wounds are in the original thread that my brother started while I was in the hospital.  I added a link to the OP.

He was using a .38 special, 5 shot revolver.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Way to go OP. Glad you're making a recovery. I really appreciate you posting your story up here so we can learn from it. I've already forwarded the link to this thread to all my friends who CCW.

It really gives me something to think about. Especially because I've been where you were at the beginning of your story. Debating on whether to go back and get my weapon. I won't be debating any more though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:56:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks for posting this, and I'm glad you came out OK.  

I know a lot of people advocate night sights and all.  And while I don't know what the lighting was like in the room...did you find yourself even coming close to using the sights, or just pointing and shooting?  It sounds like you were too close to get any sort of a sight picture during such a rapid unfolding of events, but do you remember thinking about them in the slightest?
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow thanks for sharing, really had the heart going when reading that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Why wasn't this Oxygen Thief charged with Attempted Murder rather than a fucking robbery charge? The piece of shit tried to kill you!

I believe it had to do with it being the same penalty but easier to prosecute or there isn't an "attempted murder" on the books there. He explained in another thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Pics of the wounds are in the original thread that my brother started while I was in the hospital.  I added a link to the OP.

what type of round was he using, what type were you using?

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By all4freedom:
If I remeber correctly you also hit him in the hands? Would you agree this comes from our tendency to focus on the gun and that you may well have hit exactly what you were looking at?
Possibly, but I hit him in the left hand and he was holding the gun in his right.  I think my shot that hit him may have been a center mass shot gone askew.  The police also think there's the possibility that the round that hit his hand was the same one that passed through his shirts.  What you're saying has merit though.  A lot of people that I've talked to that do simunitions and force on force training say that it's super common, just like JW_777 stated.

I know you're getting bombarded with questions, but I have a legal question, which is a huge issue with defense shootings. Have you had any need to lawyer up or incurred any legal costs? Sounds like you know a lot of lawyers so you may be in better shape than others in that arena, but recent information from one of the major Missouri defense lawyers said expect $22,000+ in legal fees if things go to shit. Why do I feel we're in the struggle of: fight or lose your life, but take a chance of losing everything else?  

I've been assured and reassured by the law enforcement agency and the prosecuting attorney's office that nothing will be filed against me.  If anything, the fact that he did in fact shoot me first puts me totally in the clear and clear cut self defense.  Even if that wasn't the case, I'd take my chances with the lawyers rather than the criminal pointing a gun at me.  Even though between the two, it's practically a coin toss, lol.

I would have done the same thing. Glad everything has worked out okay for you.

Thanks brother.  Best of luck getting more people out there that can protect themselves.

I'm currently working on becoming a MO CCW instructor. Everyone has a right to defend themselves and there is no better time to start than today. The legal part is scary, but we have to fight to live.

Answers in red again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Wow, man. Glad you're alive.

This is you, I presume?

http://newstribune.com/articles/2009/10/16/news_local/077local11latenight09.txt#25ffd772107055c292743c138a5b223c

From October 2009.

I'd say you're a badass.

Again, I'm glad you're alive.

Yep that's me.

The real bad asses are people like you who defend our country so that we can exercise our rights in situations like this and the law enforcement and emergency service people that have to deal with these assholes everyday.  I had one encounter and just did what I thought was right, just like so many of you would.

Thank you all for your service.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Razoreye:
Most important question... did any of your buddies start carrying due to this incident?

Yes, all but one that I know of and I'm not sure if he is or not.  I haven't seen him since the incident.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow, thanks for sharing this.  Glad to hear you're doing better.

I'm curious if you feel like you've shared your story with anyone who might be on the anti-gun/ccw side of the fence and influenced their opinion at all?
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BrandonB:
Thank you for posting this, its not too often someone with an actual shooting experience posts something like this for others to read and review.

I think most questions were covered, but I'd like to know what happened when the police arrived and what they asked from you, outside of obvious medical attention necessities.

I do hope you're recovering well.

There was quite a bit of explanation given to the police, obviously they needed a description, did I hit him, etc because they still had to find him.  I told most of what happened a few times that night between the police and doctors and nurses.  It was a day or two before the first detective came by the hospital and we went through it in detail and then a second time with another detective when I got home and then a third.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#37]

I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment that he was planning on murdering you and your friends. However, unless he reloaded he wouldn't have had enough rounds.

Fantastic job. You saved some lives that night.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm glad you're healing up well.  Thank you for relaying the story to us.  Can I buy you a wallet?

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your information.

Good luck and may God bless.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Forgetfull:
Knowing what you know now,

Are you interested in changing weapon platforms? That grip safety seemed like a liability. Saw that you just addressed this.

Are you thinking about changing to something like a 9mm or 40 for more capacity and follow up shots?
I really like the .45 but occasionally carry an XD9 subcompact.  I don't mean to sound stubborn and  like I won't consider other things, I'm just really comfortable with it.

I'm assuming you felt no pain till some time after the action was over, right? In your opinion what would it have taken to stop someone in your state? A CNS hit or Brain shot?
The adrenaline pretty much took care of that.  As for the second part, excellent question, and yes, I think that's what it would have taken.

Thanks, really appreciate you sharing your experience. Your input and opinions could easily save someone's life in the future.

Also given the story you told, IMO you did everything almost perfectly. (Except getting more hits on the BG)

EDIT1

In red again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Pink Crocks; you've earned them.  

(can someone turn that into a motivational poster with the original pink crock guy standing at the gun counter?)

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:28:08 PM EDT
[#42]
way to go Blitz, glad you and your friends survived, that is the important part. I hope we all can learn from this and none of us be victims, but victors. I just took a class and one of the things they taught was one handed weapon manipulation because of this very reason. They said most injuries during a gun fight are in the hands because its what the eyes focus on. If your gun is not running you are out of the fight, it must stay running so you stay in the fight. Way to stay in the fight.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:28:30 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm glad yoru doing better. You did an excellent job that night, your actions took another violent felon off the street. I hope everything heels back too 100%.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:30:47 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't remember the exact statistics but the chances of surviving at the primary crime scene are about 80%. When you are moved to a secondary crime scene, your chances of surviving drop to less than 20%, maybe a lot less-I wish I could remember the number.

That is a reason to fight. I don't want to second guess the OP and what I'm about to say only represents a different approach, mainly because of my own mindset in this regard. I would have fought on the steps. You are moving, you have the high ground, he is in reach, you know his intent-to isolate you-ergo to wait until he has isolated you to initiate violence, and he would be on the defensive and at the point where he would be most easily put off balance while you attack. The action occurs outside, he is conscious of witnesses, and a best case for him is to flee since he has lost control. I know the gun was in your back. I would bet my life that I could take his gun off point long enough to take and keep him off balance until my gun was in play. That's me, and I'm not claiming to be a badass or have special training. Its also why I support carrying a knife.

I only hope to add something constructive to the discussion. Kudos to the OP, you played it out the way you thought best and it worked, you are still alive and the bad guy is off the streets, although not the way we keyboard commando's fantasize about. I'm not inviting an argument or a reaction by the OP, but in the spirit of constructive criticism and having been there I'd be interested in your thoughts.
The rest of you flame away.

Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:
Originally Posted By Rock_Ranger:
Quick question - Do you think a martial arts gun defense training would have helped at all in your scenario?

Training in a formal setting is something that I deprived myself of prior to the incident.  I always had an excuse, not enough time, not enough money, etc.  Yes, I think it would have helped and I plan on taking DVC up on their offer of a free training class when I feel like I'm ready.

Surprisingly, 2 of the 3 detectives asked me if/where I had taken my LEO training at, because they claimed that considering the situation, I did things almost exactly like they were trained.  I don't know what to attribute that to.  I was on automatic.

Bro, you really earned that tag line from a true stud warrior.

Not gonna lie.  Pretty much gives me chills when I read it and consider the source.  Also serves as a reminder to me that no one else is responsible for my well being but me.  

I'm going to try to get in his courses that are going to be put on a half hour away from me in Columbia this fall.  I'd try for the spring one but it's the same weekend as Knob Creek and I've already promised a friend that I'm going there with him this year after putting it off for the last 3 or 4.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Originally Posted By G-lock:
So was the bad guy caught, prosecuted or expired??

Continuing after I cleared the weapon paid off.  They were able to find the blood trail from the shot to his hand.  Prosecution is still pending but he's been charged, informally arraigned and will be formally arraigned on the 27th of this month.

Is the POS in jail or out on bail?  

He's currently back in the pen serving out the remainder of the sentence he was on parole for until the rest of this is finished.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm glad you're on the road to healing up, and thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:36:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: c350z] [#48]
Thanks for sharing, glad you and your buddies survived!

I have a few questions that i haven't seen asked before if you don't mind.

How many total rounds did you fire?

Did you have extra magazines?

If so did you reload in case he returned?
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#49]
everyone had there wallets out except for him. so thats why he singled him out and found the holster. put your self in the theif's shoes. kill them or just take there money. you almost never get away with murder and almost always get away with robbing. i dont know and neither of you do either. the onlt one who does is the guy it happened to. anyway im glad you still have your life so what ever you did didnt go all that wrong

We were stacked so close together that he wouldn't have been able to tell that from where he came from.  I was the farthest away from him and he skipped them to get to me.  I didn't have time to get the wallet and the gun out and once the gun was out I was looking for opportunities.

I don't know if bad guys can sense things but maybe he knew I would be a problem.  I was scared as hell, but not intimidated by him.  That's why I wonder if maybe the mouthing off didn't have something to do with it, maybe I'll ask him sometime.
Link Posted: 1/21/2010 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#50]
So glad your doing well. I assume you will "have your day in court" and get to face the dirtbag. It sounds like you performed well and I would hope that any of us would do as well under pressure. Constant training and a defensive pay off. P.S. Thanks for the X-mas card it was a nice gesture. I hope your original gun is in OK shape when you get it back.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top