Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2010 3:16:17 PM EDT
Or did they all grow up or off themselves?

I don't see this sub species like I used to a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Emo pron chicks are sometimes hot, does that help
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
What is an emo
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know, last time I saw them, I was in high school.  Coincidence?
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, double-tap.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What is an emo

Elmo, without the "L".
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It only helps if you have names that we can google.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Scene/goth/emo kids are still around.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know where to find some of the goth ones, they dont allow the emo ones around.  The goth women are nice to look at
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm happy my teen daughter grew out of it in about a year. I couldn't stand all the mopey BS and the "Everyone hates me because I'm emo" shit. Trying to explain that you don't have to be just like the rest of the little retards in order not to conform is just dumb. Thank God they are only high school freshmen once

Looks like most of them either grew out of it or bled out from "cutting"
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:23:28 PM EDT
[#11]
after twilight they are saving up for glitter.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#12]
The vampires got'em.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What is an emo

This is a rare pic of an emo smiling, usually they are crying and walking around in female blue jeans.

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:42:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know where to find some of the goth ones, they dont allow the emo ones around.  The goth women are nice to look at

Some.  The fattie latina goths?  

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been subbing in my old high school (in a suburban, middle-upper class town) for a few weeks now. I'd say a good 75% are either emos or slim shadies.

How many emo kids does it take to change a lightbulb.

None! They'd rather cry in the dark.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Emos have been replaced by Hipsters who tap into the hippie vibe, grow wild beards and have free flowing hair, and borrow from the fashion of the 50's-60's-and 70's to be ironic.  They like do-it-yourself stuff, but think it is cool to do a bad job (to be ironic) and are all about indie music and movies, try and be 'old school' and artsy.

To me, everyone trying to be individualistic by all going to the same indie movies and listening to the same indie music makes it oh so not individualistic.

Yup dirty hippies are back and worse than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAO4EVMlpwM
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Some.  The fattie latina goths?    

No well built white girls, some on the skinny side and 1-2 goth black girls who like white guys
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought most had finally managed to kill themselves
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#19]
WTF? Have been and always will be since the 80s.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

What is an emo

Looks like an ostrich.

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#21]
They are still here .but they grew up they are LEO's now
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Or did they all grow up or off themselves?

I don't see this sub species like I used to a few years ago.

They still wander the halls of the school I work at.

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Lots of em still round these parts.  And it looks like jean companys made that skinny unathletic pant style popular.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#24]
yep, I see tons of them around
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Emos have been replaced by Hipsters who tap into the hippie vibe, grow wild beards and have free flowing hair, and borrow from the fashion of the 50's-60's-and 70's to be ironic. They like do-it-yourself stuff, but think it is cool to do a bad job (to be ironic) and are all about indie music and movies, try and be 'old school' and artsy.

To me, everyone trying to be individualistic by all going to the same indie movies and listening to the same indie music makes it oh so not individualistic.

Oh, so that's what I saw working at Walmart.  He was wearing tight little girl jeans like an emo would, but he had normal colored hair, which was grown out long, and a full face beard (strange for what had to have been an 18 year old).
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#26]
They are around still.

My son (14) and daughter (17) say the emos call themselves Scene Kids now.

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They still wander the halls of the school I work at.

I'm not sure which is more disturbing - (1.) The fact that there are still plenty of the little losers wandering around, or (2.) the fact that WildBoar works around children!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#28]
i'm afraid that they can still be found.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Some? I don't know abou that. Most are meh at best.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

What is an emo

Its short for "emotional" and its where a person wheres nothing but black cloths wearing skinny jeans, trench coats or metal band sweat shirts, etc.  They act like they slit their wrists and hate the world. You will know it when you see one

I find most of them pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

They are around still.

My son (14) and daughter (17) say the emos call themselves Scene Kids now.

Scene Kids are kids that dress like emo kids because they like the way it looks.

They don't have the whole emo, woe is me kind of mentality.

Very similar but not the same.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:39:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#33]
"Scene" kids are essentially just a fashion version of emo..."emo lite" as I like to say.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Emos have been replaced by Hipsters who tap into the hippie vibe, grow wild beards and have free flowing hair, and borrow from the fashion of the 50's-60's-and 70's to be ironic.  They like do-it-yourself stuff, but think it is cool to do a bad job (to be ironic) and are all about indie music and movies, try and be 'old school' and artsy.

everone goes to the same school of rebelion.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#35]
I saw my first and thankfully last emo dude last summer at school.  The freak was curled up in a fetal position outside of the Pensacola Junior College art department crying like a girl.

WTH?
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Reason number 157 to move deep into the wilderness.....emo, and the likes.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#37]
I was pretty into the goth thing in high school, and still am to a degree.  I still adore the music.  But the really goth kids I knew in high school have all grown out of it for the most part.  I still see a lot of metal heads that still rock their subset of fashion, few of them ever change.  The only Emo and Scene people around here tend to run from 12-16ish, then like the goth's they grow out of it.  

Its a shame really, I love the goth fashion, and Emo/Scene looks pretty decent depending on the person.  But it rarely ever sticks.    

If you ever see a Rockabilly chick, take a picture of her and frame it.  That's the holy grail of women right there brothers.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They are still here .but they grew up they are LEO's now

Wow...that...that was bad.  I mean a real bad poke at LEO's.  I mean...that was REAL BAD.  So bad I had to reply.  Yuck
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
What is an emo

This is a rare pic of an emo smiling, usually they are crying and walking around in really tight female blue jeans.  

This is really bothersome, I know they make dudes pants in the same fashion but the fly is longer and opens on the right not the left stoopid phuqers, we normal people can tell the difference, really obvious if its all buttons.  I laugh when I see a guy in jeans my sister could wear.  Fine if you like the bell or flare legs-bell bottoms guess those were popular then and are coming back now

Goth/Emo/WTF?  Its all the same.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#40]

my former neighbor used to have emo's until they escaped and he ran them down with his atv.

he's dead and buried in his hay field now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Scene bitches?
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#43]
They've evolved into Twilight fags.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I see young guys with overdyed black hair and black skinny jeans from time to time, but they're rare.
Link Posted: 1/8/2010 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top