Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2001 12:27:51 PM EDT
What web sites, catalogs, etc, do you guys get the best deals on mags, stripper clips, and just any other gun stuff?

Me:
[url]www.gunsamerica.com[/url]
HQ catalog
[url]www.gunbroker.com[/url]
TAPCO
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Paul: I believe you are thinking about Wu's Surplus Stuff.  [url]http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html/[/url]

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Paul...  Why buy used at $15.00 when one can buy new in wrapers at $25.00?  Am just kinda wondering.  Thanks,
Walt
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 4:01:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Paul...  Why buy used at $15.00 when one can buy new in wrapers at $25.00?  Am just kinda wondering.  Thanks,
Walt
View Quote

Well....there IS a 10 dollar difference.  And one can find an almost new mag (sometimes) for 15 dollars.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I like to hit cyberrebate.com they have some really good deals on there. Just trying to share a little
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Walt
View Quote

I've debated this myself, and here's my answer - cuz they cost less. (Sorry)

Seriously, FUNCTION is the ONLY thing that matters to me. I don't care HOW they look. besides, "used" means its got some history to it. I like dat.

I look at it this way - the ONLY reason I NEED a thirty round mag is for if the  SHTF (not that I need to justify a "need" to the gov't)

Were the SHTF, I would be chucking empty mags AT the evil marauding invaders, NOT carefully placing back in their protective wrappers.

So, as long as they function, for the extry $10, i can have a fully loaded mag, not just a shiny new EMPTY mag (Oh, and a new wrapper.)

Link Posted: 3/20/2001 1:49:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Garandman's reason is good too...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top