Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2009 2:46:12 PM EDT
The girlfriend is wanting to put one of those "wag more bark less" bumper stickers on her car because she thinks they look cute.  I always assumed they had some kind of liberal meaning to them.  Does anyone know of they do have a political meaning?  Here is what they look like for those that have never seen one.

Link Posted: 11/25/2009 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I always took'em to be a more of a " don't worry ,be happy" type of thing
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the human translation would be : Smile more, yell less.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thats it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is how I took it.

If any libs do have this sticker on their bumper, it means that they do not want to hear anything that they don't want to.  IOW, if you do not agree with them, be quiet.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds gay...

Avoid at all costs.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Her car, her sticker.

Your car, no fucking way.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think so too...

I don't think think it has anything to do with liberals...  It would say something about how few animals can be happy...

Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds gay...

Avoid at all costs.

THIS ^                      
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, my mom has one on her car, so yes.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ok that makes sense.  With all of the moonbat bumper stickers I see now, I just assumed it had a liberal meaning.
Link Posted: 11/25/2009 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#11]
We give our Labrador Retrievers treats called Buddy Biscuits and these stickers are from that company, it's their company slogan.  They are a crunchy granola-ey kinda company, but the stickers are a benign sentiment.  All the ingredients for their treats come from the US, which is a good thing.

My girlfriend has one of the stickers on her car.  She got one for mine, I put a FAL sticker on it instead.  She's a Quaker and just rolled her eyes (once I explained what 'FAL' stood for).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top