Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2009 8:08:46 PM EDT
Does anybody know what this means?  I live in SoCal, so maybe it is a local thing, but there is a house off a major street near me that has a sign w/ this LAMA symbol in their back yard so you can see it from the main street.  I had never seen it anywhere else and thought it was just something of theirs but today I saw the sticker on a car.  I asked them at a light what it meant and they said "Look At My Ass" which didn't make sense, especially since somebody else had a sign in their back yard, but I didn't have time to ask them anything else at that light.  I can't find any info online except on this one girl's Myspace page.  So what is it?  Any one?

Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought about that, but I don't even know if it is a CA thing or not. I guess it can't hurt though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
tag for answer
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:36:36 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.lamausa.com/
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, that's actually kind of disappointing, but I guess I owe that guy an apology, I thought he was being a smartass when he told me what it meant.  I wonder why I couldn't find that through google.  I tried everything I could think of, LAMA, Look At My Ass, etc, etc.  I wonder if those people by me own it? Hmmmm.  OK, mystery solved.
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I googled:  Lama look at my ass
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#7]
waiting for the Drama Lama pic to be posted
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, woops.  I googled everything but that, I was doing LAMA and look at my ass seperately.  Turns there are a lot of LAMA orgs out there, Latin American Motorcycle Assoc., Latin American Marketing Assoc., Light Aircraft Manu Assoc, etc, etc.  I just never googled them together
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Oh, woops.  I googled everything but that, I was doing LAMA and look at my ass seperately.  Turns there are a lot of LAMA orgs out there, Latin American Motorcycle Assoc., Latin American Marketing Assoc., Light Aircraft Manu Assoc, etc, etc.  I just never googled them together

Link Posted: 9/6/2009 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I signed on as a looper.
You know, a pro jock.
Link Posted: 9/6/2009 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top