Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is anyone else still trying to figure out what orange soda has to do with anything?
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Good read.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I have seen little blips moving in the periphery of my visual field before, when I've been awake for extended periods (2-3 days), and had little twitches and shivers before. A friend told me some really interesting stories about full-on hallucinations he had toward the end of Ranger School.

It might be time for a nap...
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 10:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Revers!

+1
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool story bro.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The KGB wasn't called the KGB in the late 1940's. Good sci-fi though.

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1897cool-story-brah-cat.jpg

Yep.  I think it was still the NKVD back then.

Great story, though
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's fucked up is that the way it's written, I thought it was a true news article or something for most of the story before checking the link

same here! it really wouldnt supprise me if something like this happend somewhere during WW2. im sure something like this would actually happen if you had someone stay up for that long, while having gasses pumped into a confined space. because you here stories of guys who have stayed up for 2 days or VERY limited sleep for 3-4 days and they see people walking around and having conversatios with people who arent actually there, now imagine what the mind would do, or what your mind would be telling your body to do after 2 WEEKS without sleep!

i just couldnt even imagine what our minds and bodies would/could do without sleep for LONG periods of time, just think how much stuff went on during the time that german doctors were experimenting on human beings during WW2, there is probably so much stuff that happend and no one knows about it wouldnt even be comprehendable!

anyways... cool story bro!!!

Japan tops Germany or anyone else on the cruel-shit-o-meter.

Read up on Unit 731and you will hate every one of them too.

ill lookit up right now lol

Holy sh!t, i just did and WTF!?! Was all that really necessary!? It's almost like they were a bunch of children experimenting on what happens when you do this or that, really?! Removing the stomach and attaching the throat straight to the Intestestines?! Really?!

Indeed.  The Nazis were merely interested in killing those they didn't like.  It was more of a job for them than anything else.  The Japanese, though....those mother fuckers were inhuman.

You read about the horror movie type shit they did in China, and you don't feel a bit sorry for dropping the atom bombs on them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's fucked up is that the way it's written, I thought it was a true news article or something for most of the story before checking the link

same here! it really wouldnt supprise me if something like this happend somewhere during WW2. im sure something like this would actually happen if you had someone stay up for that long, while having gasses pumped into a confined space. because you here stories of guys who have stayed up for 2 days or VERY limited sleep for 3-4 days and they see people walking around and having conversatios with people who arent actually there, now imagine what the mind would do, or what your mind would be telling your body to do after 2 WEEKS without sleep!

i just couldnt even imagine what our minds and bodies would/could do without sleep for LONG periods of time, just think how much stuff went on during the time that german doctors were experimenting on human beings during WW2, there is probably so much stuff that happend and no one knows about it wouldnt even be comprehendable!

anyways... cool story bro!!!

Japan tops Germany or anyone else on the cruel-shit-o-meter.

Read up on Unit 731and you will hate every one of them too.

ill lookit up right now lol

Holy sh!t, i just did and WTF!?! Was all that really necessary!? It's almost like they were a bunch of children experimenting on what happens when you do this or that, really?! Removing the stomach and attaching the throat straight to the Intestestines?! Really?!

that was my response as well, i just cant imagine what kind of pain those people were put to. and when the article said they removed parts of people brains and skull w/o anesteasia, i was like WTF!!!???

And people say the use of nuclear weapons against these people was cruel.  

I know, see my above post.

I imagine certain folks in China subjected to Imperial Japan's special brand of horror were disappointed that we didn't nuke the bastards at least 10 times.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I know, see my above post.

I imagine certain folks in China subjected to Imperial Japan's special brand of horror were disappointed that we didn't nuke the bastards at least 10 times.

The rest of asia doesn't give a flying FUCK about the anniversary of the A-Bomb on Japan.

Seeing the liberals weeping and crying and blaming Truman here in the states for those poor poor japanese is... surreal.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Just close the doors and pump another gas, say, nitrous oxide, into the chamber.

Then rape them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have seen little blips moving in the periphery of my visual field before, when I've been awake for extended periods (2-3 days), and had little twitches and shivers before. A friend told me some really interesting stories about full-on hallucinations he had toward the end of Ranger School.

Ranger School was a special kind of fun.

I had a conversation with a yucca plant in the desert phase (back when they still had that).  I thought it was a SEAL Doc that was going through and I thought he was doing a map check.  
I said, "Doc, we're moving!"
He said, "Gimme a sec, I'm doin' a map check."
I gave him a couple of secs, and he was still laying there.  I reached down to pick him up by his duece gear and grabbed a yucca plant that was on it's side.  Doc turned into a yucca plant!  I did a "WTF" for about half a second, and then realized it was a hallucination.

I had auditory halucinations about the whole time I was in the field in desert phase.

I had a couple of other visual halucinations in mountain phase...

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ranger School was a special kind of fun.

I had a conversation with a yucca plant in the desert phase (back when they still had that).  I thought it was a SEAL Doc that was going through and I thought he was doing a map check.  
I said, "Doc, we're moving!"
He said, "Gimme a sec, I'm doin' a map check."
I gave him a couple of secs, and he was still laying there.  I reached down to pick him up by his duece gear and grabbed a yucca plant that was on it's side.  Doc turned into a yucca plant!  I did a "WTF" for about half a second, and then realized it was a hallucination.

I had auditory halucinations about the whole time I was in the field in desert phase.

I had a couple of other visual halucinations in mountain phase...

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Not funny when you really think about it...

ETA:  Ok, it's funny, in a bent sort of way.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I saw another guy put imaginary quaters in a tree and then proceed to drink an imaginary soda.  That was probably the funniest one.

I saw two different guys eat imaginary meals too.

I fell asleep, standing up with a mouthful of MRE cracker and woke up a couple of hours later, still standing up and still with a mouthful of MRE cracker.  My tongue was so swollen...

The auditory hallucinations would drive you a little crazy though.  Everybody had them, and everybody heard something different.  It was usually so faint that you could just barely make it out.  I heard my name being whispered over and over and over, and sometimes big band music.  Other people heard country music or heavy metal.  Other people heard their names being whispered too.  One dude finally had enough, and right in the middle of a patrol he just started yelling at the top of his lungs, "WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT???  WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT???"

Good times.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I go out of my way to avoid learning any more about Unit 751 and/or the other atrocities committed by the Japs (no offense intended to persons of Japanese descent, only to those sick fucks). Their treatment of POW's was about as sickening I care to take.
I feel no remorse at all for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, although I do realize that the people who needed killing weren't the ones killed. And our behavior is hardly above reproach, they should have been hunted down and executed with at least as much diligence as Nazi's.

The story in the OP would make a great start to a movie
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Congratulations, you made to Ernie's house of Whoop Ass.

Just about to see if someone posted this.  I guess Ernie is an Arfcom reader.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top