Page:  / 2
Next Page  
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:55:50 AM
Originally Posted By Moose:
According to this fanmade episode guide: http://www.geocities.com/copsonfox/01.html, it's Season 1 Episode 10 (1989).

that's it

thanks

Sureshooter_29
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 11:57:14 AM
I just posted the link to it...it's Broward County Florida. The link I posted a few posts up is mislabeled as LAPD.
:)

Silence
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:00:42 PM
This thread needs more trucker in leopard print leotard...

Currahee
STANDS ALONE!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:07:20 PM
Originally Posted By Silence:
This thread needs more trucker in leopard print leotard...

http://www.geocities.com/copsonfox/images/boyandhistruck.jpg

For future reference, no thread, EVER, needs more of that.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

www.everycitizenasoldier.org
smokiexd45
Prepared American
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:16:51 PM
Originally Posted By Silence:

If someone kills you with your own gun, they better have to beat you to death with it because at that point, it should be empty.

The Second Amendment is in place in case the government ignores the others.

..-. ..- -.-. -.-/--- -... .- -- .-
ProudVeteran
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:24:20 PM
Originally Posted By Sureshooter_29:
Is this it?
Broward County

Yeah, that's it. It looks like over the years my memory of it doesn't fit with the facts. He wasn't throwing men around, he only kicked one. However, he gave that dog a really good punch and I'm sure there was a lot of fighting that happened before the camera got there.

Nice job on finding that video!
Mateba
Rock out with your Glock out
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 12:58:49 PM
Originally Posted By ProudVeteran:
Is this it?
Broward County

Yeah, that's it. It looks like over the years my memory of it doesn't fit with the facts. He wasn't throwing men around, he only kicked one. However, he gave that dog a really good punch and I'm sure there was a lot of fighting that happened before the camera got there.

Very disappointed after seeing the vid
"The purpose of a rifle is to fight your way to a 10mm"

Post your deals:
http://gun-deals.com
Blac
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:16:47 PM
Originally Posted By Mateba:
Is this it?
Broward County

Very disappointed after seeing the vid

That was a definite disappointment
flyfishnepa
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:18:17 PM
Is this it?
Broward County

yeah i thought the same thing

i swear i saw it with more fighting and him choking the dog while he had it up in the air.

EFB16ACRX
FUCK OBAMA FUCK OBAMA
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:27:56 PM
funniest cops thing i remember seeing was some black midget in vegas trying to climb a streetlight to get away from the cop.
Posted By John_Wayne777:
I'M THE GIANT RAPE BANANA! YOU'RE NEXT!!!
dbmers
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:28:23 PM
Originally Posted By flyfishnepa:
Is this it?
Broward County

yeah i thought the same thing

i swear i saw it with more fighting and him choking the dog while he had it up in the air.

You might be mixing a few eps together...there was another with a biker/meth dude walking away with a Belgian Malenois hanging on his arm
memyselfandi
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:36:46 PM
My favorite was the white fat guy on PCP saying "I'm superman!!!" took 5 cops and 5 tazers to bring him to his knees.
EatSleepJeep
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:43:11 PM
Originally Posted By jonny762:
Originally Posted By DRhodes:

Originally Posted By smokiexd45:
this was a good one too.

high on pcp

Why was this particular gentlemen covered in blood?

Holy shit, that guy was an animal. Brave of that female officer for going after him, she didn't back down an inch.

She's a bad ass. I've seen her break up a few street fights and take down more than a few large, drunken brawlers in the process around the entertainment district. She recently got a big promotion to the role of DMPD Spokesperson.
ORIGINAL-Waterdog
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:46:35 PM
Originally Posted By flyfishnepa:

where it has some jacked, karate expert that's high on drugs fighting off like 8 cops and three german shepards?

i think it was in the mid 90's and might have been one of those "bad boy" specials

i can't for the life of me find it.

WOW!

When I read the title, that episode is what came to mind

They never showed the whole fight. From what I remember this dude was kicking the shit out those cops, he tossed one of those dogs over a 6 ft fence and kept on bangin. IIRC, they bum rushed him and got him down

ORIGINAL-Waterdog
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:47:39 PM
Originally Posted By N1Rampage:
I do. They pepper sprayed him and he hid in the kitchen? He was some fat, black guy.

Nope, he was white, about 6 foot and a muscular 200 pounds.
Citabria7GCBC
Sit-ah-bre-ah 7GCBC
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 1:55:25 PM
Originally Posted By Chesh97:
I laugh my ass off at this one every time I see it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbZ8S05usK8

The oldies song playing when he gets back in just makes it even funnier.. "ooohhh it's so nice to be with you...."

Roflmao!!!! I've seen that several times. Happened here in Houston. It's a training video now.
"put your cars in park before you get out"
[NO TEXT]
joker581
Cowboy Elvis
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:05:07 PM
My favorite is one of the early South Florida episodes where a guy runs off like a bat out of Hell with the cop chasing him and the cameraman lagging behind about 50-100 yards. They disappear around a corner for a minute and when the cameraman finally catches up the bad guy is down in a cul-de-sac and the cop is beating the hell out of him with a pair of nunchucks. Hilarious.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.
tep0583
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:17:33 PM
Originally Posted By squirrell18:
I don't but do you remember the show where the guy had the Samurai sword and they sprayed him with a fire hose? Or how about the naked black dude in the store. They couldn't grab him because he was jacked up on drugs and sweaty. It took about 8 people to hold him down. I think it was a barber shop.

If you go to hulu.com you can watch the show swat for free(and legal).

http://www.hulu.com/swat-ae

This one?

phily_the_kid
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:31:47 PM
project free tv
this website has just about every season of cops.
(and every other show in the world)
so if you can guess the season im sure you can find it there
Darrellbear
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:32:34 PM
If I remember correctly, at the end of the episode they showed the guy getting nailed with a ton of charges and a huge bail amount.
DevilPig
Oink, MotherF***er!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:39:46 PM
Originally Posted By phily_the_kid:
project free tv
this website has just about every season of cops.
(and every other show in the world)
so if you can guess the season im sure you can find it there

when i go on there under tv shows cops isnt listed

??
ragedracer1977
proud papa
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 2:42:33 PM
How bout the one where the cops have the guy cornered up against a fence and pulls a revolver and shoots himself in the chest?

I couldn't believe they showed that on tv.
happycynic: Most things that are awesome are also stupid.
4Kilo12
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 3:19:57 PM
There was a pretty good one where the poor guy was being picked up for a 72hr pysch hold..

No need crazy as hell and a very adept brawler he dented the side of a truck by swinging the dog biting his forearm it actually cause the dog to release the bite but dog got a better bite and got him off balance enough that he was taken down by the never outdated pig pile TM crazy dude had heart he even got a few solid headbutts in while in the pig pile
I think he also managed to remove a pr-24 being used on him and put it to use (now days that would 9/10 be bang bang time)

You know who ever had to transport that guy to the nut houes had his partner unlock the door and open it while he pushed crazy dude out and I bet the smoked the tires all the way until they were at least 5 miles away
kc8ard
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 4:24:46 PM
my favorite episode had a guy that doused himself with gasoline in a motel room. He lit a cigarette and accidentally caught himself on fire. They actually filmed the guy running outside and collapsing.
"Hillary's passion for drinking the blood of babies is matched only by her love of drowning them first."
RickNC
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/8/2009 4:42:53 PM
Or the one where the cop runs after the skinny dude. Cop is a little heavy but catches him. Guys says something about how he was breathing heavy and then he tells him he has one leg and the other is fake and he still caught him.
Page:  / 2
Next Page