Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Before internet hoaxes there was Bigfoot and other monsters.
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
[No making fun of CTD! - CTD]

Link Posted: 7/14/2009 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#3]
defacing lootie is a banning offense!
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 9:05:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn oregonians.

around here we call them, "oregonauts".

and we call you god damn californians.
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Cypher214:

I think people underestimate just how vast the wilderness areas of North America truly are.

If you think that every bit of land on the continent is covered by hunters, you're not too bright.

There are plenty of arguments against the existence of Bigfoot, but "why hasn't it been shot by a hunter?" is, by far, the worst one.

Yes we live in a vast country, but considering the number of hunters and just plain folks that like to get out and camp, hick explore do the geo cashing thing, there would be confirmed proof, not the Hey I saw this monster and it scared me so bad I dropped my gun and pants and ran in fear hype.

There are hair and blood samples, tracks, feces, photos, videos, and countless eyewitness accounts.

What sort of "confirmed proof" do you want?

Outside of a complete body, dead or alive, there will never be enough proof for those who don't believe that Bigfoot exists.

DNA

If there were  real blood/hair samples we would have real DNA proof, but in fact we have none of any of that.

There IS DNA, and they dont know what it is.. but the trick with DNA is you have to have something to compare it to.

Until someone drags on in, its just "unknown" DNA sample...

They dont look at the DNA and it say "This is from a 900lb, 8 foot tall, bipedal hominoid...

Link Posted: 7/14/2009 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]
You forgot the other two S's.
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay let's look at another angle.

The sasquatch would be a great ape, like chimps, gorillas and orang's. No great ape is nocturnal. No great ape migrates. No great ape buries its dead.
No great ape lives outside the tropics. No great ape walks upright on two legs. No great ape is smart enough to hide from dedicated hunters. The sasquatch does all these things on a diet of berries and small animals in deep winter alone.

So the sasquatch is at the top of the food chain wherever it lives yet leaves no trace but foot prints. I'm sorry but that just can't be true.

RockApe, what scientific evidence are you using to classify Sasquatch as a Great Ape? You cannot use scientific evidence that does not exist to classify Sasquatch as a great ape then use known habits of great apes to concludes Sasquatch cannot exist because he does not follow the known behavior pattern of Great Apes.

If not an ape what do you suggest it is? A big lemur? It looks like an ape. Has no tail, like an ape. Big honking tits lke my ex ape. But not an ape? Are you contending paralell evolution?

Link Posted: 7/14/2009 9:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
APE HAS KILLED APE!

APE HAS KILLED APE!
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I know of 3 people around the north central part of FL who believe in the saskwatch, 1 of them a lifelong hunter who will not go into the woods anymore.

Does anyone have any info on this pic?  Fake, right?

Link Posted: 7/14/2009 11:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ever notice that if Bigfoot DID exist there should be some solid proof.  There isn't any.  Not one verifiable bit of evidence.

Nonetheless, people do see them.  Many sightings, not unlike UFOs are either mistaken identity, overimagination or plain hoaxes....but NOT all of them.

Like UFOs, Sasquatch DO, from time to time,  leave evidence....but it is ALWAYS non verifiable.  While we are at it, by the way, we can lump Lake Monsters in here, too.

Anyhow, if only 15 percent of sightings are straight out true....that still leaves a very large number of "WTF is going on here?" type reports.

My contention is that Bigfoot, UFOs and Lake Monsters and other related things are some part of human existance or part of reality that aren't quite what they seem.

I take the approach that Sasquatch and such things are either psychological or etherial / spiritual phenomenon that cannot currently be understood.  More than being real creatures, they are more like manifestations that take on the appearance of creatures.

Call them "Spirit Animals",  if you will.  It DOES NOT  mean that they are mystical.....simply misunderstood.

Whoa, back off the 'shrooms, dude.

LOL...no shroomage involved.  I have spent the better part of my life studying various phenomenon like this as a hobby.....it's my conclusion after almost 32 years of reading up on the paranormal and quite a few interesting, if rather terrifying experiences with the subject.

I admit, to my sadness, I have not yet encountered a Bigfoot or Lake Monster....but I am working from time to time on the Bigfoot angle.  There have been quite a few sightings in Northern Arizona....I just don't get to spend as much time up there as I like.

Link Posted: 7/14/2009 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe one has been shot but no one believes the pictures.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/Huntingtheapeman.jpg

Where did you find that photo? I have researched Sasquatch for over 10 years and never come across that. What's the story behind it?

It has to be a pretty recent invention.  It looks to be heavily ( if not compeltely ) altered.

I have NEVER seen or heard of this photo.

Wish Muddy Dog was here.....he'd know every damn thing about it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 12:14:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The sasquatch would be a great ape, like chimps, gorillas and orang's. No great ape is nocturnal. No great ape migrates. No great ape buries its dead.
No great ape lives outside the tropics. No great ape walks upright on two legs. No great ape is smart enough to hide from dedicated hunters. The sasquatch does all these things on a diet of berries and small animals in deep winter alone.

So the sasquatch is at the top of the food chain wherever it lives yet leaves no trace but foot prints. I'm sorry but that just can't be true.

RockApe, what scientific evidence are you using to classify Sasquatch as a Great Ape? You cannot use scientific evidence that does not exist to classify Sasquatch as a great ape then use known habits of great apes to concludes Sasquatch cannot exist because he does not follow the known behavior pattern of Great Apes.

If not an ape what do you suggest it is? A big lemur? It looks like an ape. Has no tail, like an ape. Big honking tits lke my ex ape. But not an ape? Are you contending paralell evolution?

Rock Ape Please don't answer my question of your "Facts" with a long list of questions. Please just answer my original question with your "facts".

Thank you sir.

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 12:17:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe one has been shot but no one believes the pictures.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/Huntingtheapeman.jpg

Where did you find that photo? I have researched Sasquatch for over 10 years and never come across that. What's the story behind it?

It has to be a pretty recent invention.  It looks to be heavily ( if not compeltely ) altered.

I have NEVER seen or heard of this photo.

Wish Muddy Dog was here.....he'd know every damn thing about it.

I bet Muddydog is here. I also bet I know at least as much on the subject although I am not him. I have never seen that pic. I should have seen that pic by now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 2:32:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
if its real why hasnt one been runover or shot by hunters? your question raises that point as well

You live in Wa state......there is a vast amount of wilderness in this state that man has probably never set foot in.....if a sentient being doesn't want to be found..it won't.

I can see your point, but these creatures are often sighted in areas that are relatively close to population centers or in regions of wilderness that are frequently traversed by man.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 2:39:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Year 1894
Yalikom River Around Lilliott B.C.
Forestry- Hudsonbay Co.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 2:40:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
But just incase it DOES exist, what should I bring to a Big Foot hunt?  Do you think a 12 Ga shotgun with slug will suffice?  What about a .308 Win or a 8mm Mauser with the stiffest load and heaviest bullet?

Well, the reports I read were going on that guys shot them with 30-06 and it did not even phase it, so you would probably be wanting HE something, or a flamethrower.

Ahhh, so some people actually DID shoot at big foot with deer rifles but could not bring them down!  I knew it!  I have long educated myself by listening to Coast to Coast and have learned that big foot are actually non terrestrial / super natural / hyper dimensional beings that should not be messed with!  

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 2:42:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's illegal to shoot Bigfoot in the state of Washington.

Are you serious?  That is so effin' STUPID!  I bet you the liberal morons in Seattle / King County made that into law.  We all know that everybody around Wenatchee would be more than happy to make a big pot of big foot stew.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 3:43:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/Bigfoot_dead_Web3a.jpg
http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/1894bigfoot4a.jpg

Year 1894
Yalikom River Around Lilliott B.C.
Forestry- Hudsonbay Co.

Skinny bear that's been dead awhile.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I think most unbelievers don`t seem to realise that bigfoot/sasquatch is a HIGHER Primate,its inteligence is equal to that of chimps others,the only reason more aren`t seen is that these things have a thought process,they know what a gun is they know that a game cam attached to a tree,just don`t look right in the woods and therefore avoid it....
I think there are some people out there with good DNA,but it only comes back as Uclassified Primate,and with nothing to compare it to,its unconclusiave....
is kinda like tryin to catch a 10-12 year old kid in the woods,that dosen`t want to be seen.

so how can we go about getting a muddydog Ban lifted??? I mean what was so bad?
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 6:01:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
if its real why hasnt one been runover or shot by hunters? your question raises that point as well

You live in Wa state......there is a vast amount of wilderness in this state that man has probably never set foot in.....if a sentient being doesn't want to be found..it won't.

I can see your point, but these creatures are often sighted in areas that are relatively close to population centers or in regions of wilderness that are frequently traversed by man.  

Well that's one of the problems with the argument of BF proponents.  They will often say tons of people have seen them, sightings all over the place, and then turn around and say nobody can find them because areas are too remote and the BFs are too elusive.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 6:27:29 AM EDT
[#21]
I'd bet that the believers would think someone who believes in elves, trolls, fairies, pixies, leprechauns and dragons is nuts. Even though they both have the same ammount of evidence-absolutely none.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ever notice that if Bigfoot DID exist there should be some solid proof.  There isn't any.  Not one verifiable bit of evidence.

Nonetheless, people do see them.  Many sightings, not unlike UFOs are either mistaken identity, overimagination or plain hoaxes....but NOT all of them.

Like UFOs, Sasquatch DO, from time to time,  leave evidence....but it is ALWAYS non verifiable.  While we are at it, by the way, we can lump Lake Monsters in here, too.

Anyhow, if only 15 percent of sightings are straight out true....that still leaves a very large number of "WTF is going on here?" type reports.

My contention is that Bigfoot, UFOs and Lake Monsters and other related things are some part of human existance or part of reality that aren't quite what they seem.

I take the approach that Sasquatch and such things are either psychological or etherial / spiritual phenomenon that cannot currently be understood.  More than being real creatures, they are more like manifestations that take on the appearance of creatures.

Call them "Spirit Animals",  if you will.  It DOES NOT  mean that they are mystical.....simply misunderstood.

LOL...no shroomage involved.  I have spent the better part of my life studying various phenomenon like this as a hobby.....it's my conclusion after almost 32 years of reading up on the paranormal and quite a few interesting, if rather terrifying experiences with the subject.

I admit, to my sadness, I have not yet encountered a Bigfoot or Lake Monster....but I am working from time to time on the Bigfoot angle.  There have been quite a few sightings in Northern Arizona....I just don't get to spend as much time up there as I like.

Which happens to be where I'm headed tomorrow for a week of some outdoors fun.  Great...  Wish me luck.

My take on this subject is confusion.  On one hand we have all kinds of fossils telling us what kind of freaking dinosaurs lived here millions of years ago yet no bones or fossils of BF.  OTOH lots of sightings reported over the years.  Now strikes me that not every one of those people was/is an attention whore, or trying to cash in on it.  In that epic 100 page thread awhile ago a couple of arf members mentioned seeing the thing in Utah IIRC.  They posted probably knowing full well that folks would think they were crazy.  They told their stories anyway.  

Hell I hope it does exist, I just can't get past the fossil remains thing.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which happens to be where I'm headed tomorrow for a week of some outdoors fun.  Great...  Wish me luck.

My take on this subject is confusion.  On one hand we have all kinds of fossils telling us what kind of freaking dinosaurs lived here millions of years ago yet no bones or fossils of BF.  OTOH lots of sightings reported over the years.  Now strikes me that not every one of those people was/is an attention whore, or trying to cash in on it.  In that epic 100 page thread awhile ago a couple of arf members mentioned seeing the thing in Utah IIRC.  They posted probably knowing full well that folks would think they were crazy.  They told their stories anyway.  

Hell I hope it does exist, I just can't get past the fossil remains thing.

Ever hear of Gigantopithecus?

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 8:56:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Nobody has ever shot a hoaxer dressed in a suit. If people have been dressing up in monkey suits for over 60 years passing themselves off as Sasquatch surely someone would have shot and killed a man in a monkey suit by now. Why hasn't this happened?

Seriously, who THINKS of this shit . . .
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody has ever shot a hoaxer dressed in a suit. If people have been dressing up in monkey suits for over 60 years passing themselves off as Sasquatch surely someone would have shot and killed a man in a monkey suit by now. Why hasn't this happened?

Seriously, who THINKS of this shit . . .

Because that would be premeditated murder. Rather than go to prison for life I'd start digging a hole to dump Mr Bigfoot into. Wouldn't you?
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Read Native American literature. Bigfoot is metaphysical. He's a warning that something in nature is out of line or too far from nature's will.
To them, you can sure as shoot a ghost as you could a Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#27]
[/quote]
Ever hear of Gigantopithecus?  [/quote]

Just googled it, thanks.  They speculate it walked on all fours like an ape but without a pelvis they can't know for sure.  Jaw possibly suggests bipedal.  Again though, this thing supposedly died off 300,000 years ago and yet we have some fossils.   I would think if it existed here in some form or another we would have fossils such as they found in Asia.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Arundel Mills

Let's hear the naysayers explain this away.  

And it wasn't a bear.  

I saw the tracks.

I was once driving along a snow covered road in Northern Maine.  It was snowing HARD- big flakes that were sticking to the road.  My windshield wipers were barely able to keep up.

It was night, and my headlights on my old Toyota Celica were not the best.  I saw what looked like two people standing in the middle of the frigging road directly in my path.

I locked up the brakes and lost control of the car (I was young at the time- I now know how to drive in the snow).  I crashed into a snowbank on the side of the road.  I kicked open the door and yelled at the two assholes that were standing there like morons.

What loomed over me was a bull moose.  He was motionless.  I watched his breath turn into vapor.  He grunted at me and stamped his foot.

I got back into the car.

The moose trotted off.

My point is my brain saw two people standing there.  I could not see the belly of the moose as the snow was coming down hard, and they are very tall animals.

If the moose had left before I got the door open I would have sworn it was two people to this day.  Sometimes the brain lies!

As for the description of that "animal" that was sighted, a moose could be a possibility due to the "giant size" of the animal in question.  Any game farms in the area, small zoos, etc?
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I see the Sasquach crazy is still in full bloom.

Can no one tell me when the last primate was discovered in the United States?
It is a easy question.

2008 AD  (eta:  well, actually it was primate fossils)
I don't believe in bigfoot because at 04:30am, walking to the deer stand with a bow, arrows, and knife, I don't want to believe in it.

But, if there was such a beast, I think it would be a giant prosimian with advanced E&E skillz.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Read Native American literature. Bigfoot is metaphysical. He's a warning that something in nature is out of line or too far from nature's will.

Oral histories from  Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest describe the Sasquatch as an actual tribe of large men that lived in the high mountains. Many stories describe the Sasquatch stealing salmon from drying racks within the tibes camp. The Yakima indians called them "Stick shower people" because they would often chase and throw sticks at tribe members.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oral histories from  Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest describe the Sasquatch as an actual tribe of large men that lived in the high mountains. Many stories describe the Sasquatch stealing salmon from drying racks within the tibes camp. The Yakima indians called them "Stick shower people" because they would often chase and throw sticks at tribe members.

Interesting. The legends I was referring to were back east.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#32]
one is a bear (a nice one), the other a dog ( Bouvier Des Flanders- type?) the other is a hoot of a photo shop of patty barebacking the loch ness monster.

Link Posted: 7/15/2009 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why are they called Bigfoot and not BigFEET?

For the exact same reason it's called a toothbrush and not a TEETHbrush.
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why are they called Bigfoot and not BigFEET?

For the exact same reason it's called a toothbrush and not a TEETHbrush.

I thought it was called a toothbrush because it was invented in Texas....
Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you acknowledge that it may exist then

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think most unbelievers don`t seem to realise that bigfoot/sasquatch is a HIGHER Primate,its inteligence is equal to that of chimps others,the only reason more aren`t seen is that these things have a thought process,they know what a gun is they know that a game cam attached to a tree,just don`t look right in the woods and therefore avoid it....
I think there are some people out there with good DNA,but it only comes back as Uclassified Primate,and with nothing to compare it to,its unconclusiave....
is kinda like tryin to catch a 10-12 year old kid in the woods,that dosen`t want to be seen.

so how can we go about getting a muddydog Ban lifted??? I mean what was so bad?

I believe both Muddydog and Sasquatch still exist although I have stronger evidence for the former rather than the latter.

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:37:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
no way a sustainable population of giant hominids could live in North America without being found and with better  evidence than wild stories, plaster cast footprints of dubious veracity, a few unverified "mystery hairs", and a couple of bad vids.  Odd that a handful of people claim to see these mystery beasts every other day but they can't seem to take one good series of photos or ever produce credible evidence for biologists or anthropologists.  They all have stories, but can never back them up.

It's utterly bogus, just like little space friends (unless bigfeet are in fact highly technological aliens that can remove all verifiable traces of themselves... whoa, they're chewbacca!).

Damn dude......you may just have explained the phenomenon of both Bigfoot and flying saucers......It's Bigfoot piloting the UFO's.  They come down for a visit,
look around a bit, anally probe an occasional redneck hillbilly, give him some Chiclets and then climb back into their FTL space ship and book it back to West Wookiestan.

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Because they figure its a dumbass in a  suit?

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I can document that they have been. Can you provide documentation of hoaxer fatalities or injuries?

oh this will be good. Authoritave and definitive documentation? or do you mean stories with no evidence?

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:43:33 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn oregonians.

The reason I bring this up is there was an incident within the last couple days at Shellrock lake in the oregon High Cascades that was witnessed by several fisherman and two US Forest Service Rangers. One of the fisherman is a man I have known for almost twenty years. I need to talk with him in detail to get more facts before I post more. I also will try to obtain the USFS Law enforcement incident reports.

excellent.

where's muddydog?

Playing Wii with Bigfoots. Its no more crazy then anything else he posted about his hundred or so Bigfoot encounters.

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#41]
I offer guided Sasquatch hunts.
Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

No its not.

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No its not.

This is true, only in one county.  I will not guide you in that county unless you pay extra.  Of course that is where they all are.
Link Posted: 7/24/2009 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The same can be said of your arguement. While you may say that I have the burden of proof to prove that something exists, that is not what I am arguing. I am arguing that it MAY exist, whereas you are arguing that it definitely does not. To be blunt, the burder of proof is on you.

With that in mind, you cannot prove that such a creature does not exist, only that no one has captured or killed one just as you cannot prove that there is not a big fish in the pond if I catch a little fish.

However, if I catch a little fish I have proven that there are fish in the pond. Get it?[/div]

No, you see I allready know that fish exist, all you would shown is 1, you can catch fish, a skill which can actually serve you, and 2 that that pond had at least 1 fish in it.  nothing scientific was proven.....

And how did you know that fish exist?

Because I shocked the pond and told him.

Try and understand if you find X it no proof of Y.

No proof one way or the other. It may exist, it may not. People here are trying to argue that Y definitely does not exist, and that is bad logic.

So in a way you believe Dragons, elves, trolls,  giants and Pegasus exist? I cant prove they dont so you must accept the possibility they do right?

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#45]

not a bigfoot fossil. Only bigfoot romantics say it is because they want it to be.

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#46]
tag
Link Posted: 7/24/2009 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No its not.

This is true, only in one county.  I will not guide you in that county unless you pay extra.  Of course that is where they all are.
If its true lets see the law thats currently on the books. Not a proposed law, not an expired one. A current passed law.

Link Posted: 7/24/2009 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You don't find "Bigfoot" bodies because like most transdimensional beings, they dematerialize upon "death" (assuming what happens to them is similar to death in a way we understand)...

you mean like Yoda?
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
To play devils advocate, you do know that there are species being discovered all the time that were thought to be extinct for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years, and some right under our noses. I understand alot of folks dismiss the whole Bigfoot thing simply because "nobody has killed one" but do we actually know that?

Just sayin'

"Has anyone seen one? Has anyone seen one in a hundred years?"

"They say they used to be all over the countryside, and worse farther north."

"People say many things."
Link Posted: 7/25/2009 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#50]
a breeding population of 900 lb hominids would leave quite an ecological dent, and a quite detectable one

I won't even get into how ridiculous the notion of non-corporeal boogeyman-spirit 900 lb hominids is....
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top