Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I worry for your child. Help him to understand.

Every day is a gift, don't end them with regret or anger.
You are in my prayers.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW:  I know Jerry personally, and even ran into him Sunday at the Belleville show in the St. Louis area...  When he told me about this, I just choked up and got tears in my eyes, since there was absolutely nothing that I could say to ease his pain.

Jerry and his 2 boys have not only been guests in our home, but have spent a weekend camping with my wife and I.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
My best wishes and prayers for your wife, you and your family.  Chuck
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 1:13:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I feel and share your pain. Don't give up hope, God bless you all.

karlozg  [:)]
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 1:27:36 AM EDT
[#5]
... The words I look for just don't seem to appear... I asked for help recently, I pass my favor to you and your family.

Brian
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 2:19:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Dear Die-Hard,

I am very sorry to hear this about your wife.

Please go to the links I provide below it may help with your wifes cancer..can't promise anything but it's worth a shot.

I came across these when looking for alternative cures for cancer (even "terminal" cases).

http://www.sharinghealth.com/researchers/beck.html

http://www.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/cancerremissions.htm

http://www.sharinghealth.com/researchers/clark.html

I wish I had this information when my grandmother had cancer but it's too late now.

I sincerely wish you and your wife the best of luck.

Gordon Freeman
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 4:06:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#8]
My prayers (to our Lady of Good Success) to your wife in her treatment.  May God Bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may His Blood wash you free of all injury.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Dear DieHard, my best wishes to you and your family on this hard way you're on now. Try to stay tuff for your wife and your kids, may God bless you and your family and hopefully do a miracle.

Best wishes

Hans
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 4:53:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys, I've heard about this sad thing in our german forum called "Waffen-Online".
My both parents lost the fight against cancer and so I'm willing to give as help as I can to Die-Hard. Living in germany, this is not so easy and I would beg you here at AR15.com to give me an idea how to send some money to help him and to send a letter to him which will assure him that he's not alone.

Kind regards

Hans
P.S. I'm not a rich man, but I think he needs every buck.....
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 5:30:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I will keep you in my prayers.  Do not lose faith or give up hope.  My wife and I just had our first child and I can only imagine what you are going through.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 5:39:38 AM EDT
[#12]
My prayer to you and to your wife. I will pray for the best to both of you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I agree, your kids will need some help to get through this.  Make sure to talk to them all the time.  They'll let you know when the don't want to; but often, kids are afraid to ask things when the situation is as tough as this one is.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#14]
My prayers for all of you. Be strong.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm praying for you. I'll ask my parents and sisters to pray, too. May God give you peace and comfort in this your time of trouble. I can't even imagine what this must be like.

Juggernaut
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top