Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2002 12:07:35 PM EDT
I'm happy to say I'll be watching the Pittsburgh Steelers host the New England Patriots in 1 week.  [b]Bye bye, Baltimore!!![/b]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
At least you're a good sport Stubbs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
GRBAC is a useless POS.  But the team as a whole(except for Jermaine Leweis) was crappy today.

I just hope they fire Grbac next year, he's awful.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At least you're a good sport Stubbs.
View Quote

Why thank you.

[img]http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nfl/2002/0120/photo/a_amosz_ht.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I hereby give much deserved props to the Steelers. The Pats don't have a prayer!!!!

Now the Rams, that might be a problem for Pitt!
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't like the Rams, but I have to admit they're darned good.  They'll be hard to beat in the Super Dome.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck finding a way to get rid of GRBAC. It took the Chiefs 4 years for "Elvis to leave the building". Chiefs still suck, but not as much  as Elvis.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Go Rams. Man what a defence. ANd we have the best QB in the NFL, what a team.

Too bad Farve, you threw some nice passes to our defence.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Speaking of the Ravens, how about that coat Ray Lewis had on in the post game interview.  WTF, was he trying to actually look like a raven??
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:45:33 AM EDT
[#9]
gunman0 Rumors floating around Dallas is Troy Aikman may be coming back next year to play either for Maimi or Balt. At least that's what is floating around on the sports talk shows. I hope he doesnt because he's one hit away from being a vegetable. I hate seeing athletes who wont go away when its time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#10]
The whole Ravens offence was terrible. Dropped balls, etc.

So who do you think the Eagles will play in the Super Bowl? [:D]

Go [green]EAGLES[/green]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top