Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2002 8:26:02 AM EDT
My apologies for that revolting link. I felt it was appropriate for the Nasty Picture of Thumbnail thread, especially after a few beers. I promise never to post that horrid Goatse.cx link ever again here. [0:)]

Oh, and for those of you who wondered "why did you feel the need to post that link, hmmmm....", let me excerpt from the first thread it appeared in:

Now that I have officially Goatsecx'ed the AR15 forum, let me explain. www.goatse.cx is what we call a "weapon link". You send it to people who won't know what it is in hopes of causing a heart attack. They open it, and get an eye full of something best left unseen and undescribed. I don't know where it comes from or who maintains the page. All I know is that it is hideous and awful and has provided more cruel amusement to Internet pranksters than anything else I know of. On the plus side, it doesn't have any popups that I know of. It's just a disgusting picture.
View Quote

That being said, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME O GREAT AND TERRIBLE AR15 GODS!!!

[>Q]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#1]
when i opened that link i was stunned so badly, i had to call the rest of the guys in from the shop...they all agreed it was the most discusting thing they'd ever seen! you got your laff at someone elses expense, and we're still talking about it today. sick and twisted, thats all i"ll say.[o:] [puke]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey bro... I know the fingernail pic was revolting, but it didn't involve a festering rectum.

Revolting is good, but festering rectum is bad.

Link Posted: 1/19/2002 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Festering rectum, LMAO!
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Apology excepted... didnt see this thread till just now...

]=)

Then again, if that's what you think about with a few beers in you... perhaps we'd all be a LITTLE BIT SAFER keeping you locked down!

[=D]
View Quote

OK, maybe it was actually the PCP and methamphetamines interacting with the antidepressants and the fumes from my gun cleaner... [%|]

Not. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey bro... I know the fingernail pic was revolting, but it didn't involve a festering rectum.

Revolting is good, but festering rectum is bad.

View Quote

[:D]
Thats tooooooooo funny.

Yes, I think we can all agree that a "Festering Rectum" is bad.

Bad goat!
Bad Weasel!
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn it, I can't get to the offending site!!

Sorry, but I am sick and twisted individual with way to much time on my hands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top