Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2002 10:28:44 PM EDT
1.) Les Aspin should be shot for direlection of duty.
2.) Bill Clinton...same as above.
3.)Are we "U.S. miltary", still under ANY NATO command such as a backasswards Pakistani General? Never again...
4.)Spectre and Spooky could have kept those 1,000's of skinny civilians from crashing the party IMO>.
5.) Why did the deaf Ranger grab the AK mag?
6.) My wife is mad as a wet hen and wants to kill ANY and ALL muslims....she actually cried at the end and wants go shooting tomorrow:)
7.) I think everyone on AR15.com should buy a copy on DVD or VHS for posterity and remembrance...can you say LEGP BHD DVD copy?
8.) Loved the movie...
9.) We ARE going back...and when we do, there will be no need to worry about anyone being left behind. Instead it will be...how many skinnies are left?
10.) Do NOT...I repeat DO NOT bring your black rifle to the theatre...you will be too tempted to use it.
11.) I am truly touched and sobered by what I saw tonight...I will get the book,(my wife has first dibs on reading it). I'm more thankful and proud of our military than ever...thanks guys for all that you do and have done. Freedom is expensive as hell...I'm in awe at the young men who have to pay for it.

2 thumbs up and a heavy heart,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top