A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 1/18/2002 4:53:31 PM EDT
Looking at the new trucks your thoughts and/or experiences.[stick]
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:12:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2002 5:15:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waldo: You just have to sit down and look at the numbers real good. If you're looking at long term, just buy. Short term , you may or may not be better off leasing, depends on the miles you drive and if you take care of the vehicle or not.
View Quote
Thanks Waldo yea I do have a small biz so it could be a write off but.......
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 7:14:22 AM EDT
You really do have to know how many miles you drive. And if you want to keep the vehicle. I leased a car while I was in college because that was the only way I could afford the payments. I maintained it, but started racking up a whole lotta milage. I went over the lease milage the first year. I was 30000 miles over the lease by the time it was to be turned in. I would have owed more in the over mileage charges than the car was worth, so I had to buy it. It was not my intent to keep it, but here I am with it today still owing money on it. In the long run, it was still cheaper because I managed to get good finiancing while it was leased, and I got a good deal from my credit union when I had to buy, but instead of being payed off now, I still owe. Plus there are still some 0 percent financing deals out there. Depending on the vehical, you can save a a couple of grand on that.
Top Top