Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 1/16/2002 12:51:53 PM EDT
Just stumbled across this site while doing an image search for terrorists(for another thread). Take a look at what these whack-o's have to say. Make sure to read their "manifesto". [url]http://www.holyterror.com/greywolves/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:54:03 PM EDT
P.S.- Their "manifesto" is located under the heading "The Grey File".
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:54:51 PM EDT
What's so strange about that? They sound like most of the other heavy metal groups out there....
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:57:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:58:17 PM EDT
Guess that all depends on what you listen to. I listen to a lot of hard and heavy music that carries no messages like that. Don't get me wrong, this is not grounds to become hysterical over. I just think these kinds of people are a bunch of f*ckin' subversive losers. Try posting a web page like that in China. Ever hear the song "Holiday In Cambodia" by the Dead Kennedy's? Those lyrics apply EXACTLY to these morons @ Grey Wolf.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:59:05 PM EDT
From the "cultural terrorist Manifesto" [i]The cultural terrorist is no different. The cultural terrorist, an assassin of the future, an executioner of morality. Cultural terrorism, an attitude, a state of mind - not a set of values to be dogmatically followed.[/i] Apparently, the cultural terrorist is incapable of a complete sentence, utilizing BOTH a subject AND a verb. [}:D] garandman The grammar Nazi
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:16:21 PM EDT
All that bs they write is just a means of making them look like billy-badasses. Nothing more, nothing less. Look at Manson, good music but so f'ed up you vomit when you see him. Keving67
Top Top