Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2002 11:30:21 AM EDT
I am leaving for Austin tonight and would like to know if there are any Hotels or Motels that is close to Dell.

Any help would be appreciated.  THANKS!
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am leaving for Austin tonight and would like to know if there are any Hotels or Motels that is close to Dell.

Any help would be appreciated.  THANKS!
View Quote

Which one, Round Rock, or one of the Austin complexes?
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#3]
1 Dell Way
Round Rock Tx 78682
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm, give my regards to Austin.

There's hotels @ Airport Blvd/I-35 area.  Or do you need closer to Round Rock?  I'm an ex- Motorolan so I was always closer to south end (Wm. Cannon Drive).

I'm from miserable California and really hope to live in Austin someday. Affordability, no state tax, CCW, good food - nice place!

Bill
San Mateo, CA

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I stayed at the Comfort Inn when I was in Round Rock for DCSE training. Lots of gentlemans clubs within walking distance, and the dell campus is across the highway. The hotel has free dinner every night (saved me tons of cash as I was there for 30 days) and a pool/jacuzzi.
If you need a tel # or any more details email me.

Almost forgot to mention that Austin has the best looking womenz...
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#6]
If you have a car or a cab, there are several decent ones up and down IH-35 just north of Dell. Just pick one, they will all have vacancies.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hmmm, give my regards to Austin.

There's hotels @ Airport Blvd/I-35 area.  Or do you need closer to Round Rock?  I'm an ex- Motorolan so I was always closer to south end (Wm. Cannon Drive).

I'm from miserable California and really hope to live in Austin someday. Affordability, no state tax, CCW, good food - nice place!

Bill
San Mateo, CA
View Quote

I would like to be as close to Dell as possible.  I have never been to Austin so I don't know where is where.

I used to live in San Mateo.  Actually in Hillsborough.  I went to Aragon High School then to San Jose State.  I think it's beautiful there!
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I will email you Vortex

Quoted:
If you have a car or a cab, there are several decent ones up and down IH-35 just north of Dell. Just pick one, they will all have vacancies.
View Quote

Cool, so I don't have to reserve ahead of time, right?  I'll be driving there from Houston.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#9]
The closest Dell corporate accomodation is the Marriott Courtyard on I35 about 1 1/2 mile north of the Dell campus.  Call 512-255-5551 and request the Dell rate of $79.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top