Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2002 12:00:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#1]
jeeez, just put him under the prison then! It would be fine with me for him to never see the light of day again.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He'll probably just get 15 years, unless they can prove that what he did resulted in someone's death.  He'll get 3 squares a day, exercise, cable TV, and all the rest that prisoners get in Club Fed.  How fortunate for him.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

You forgot ankle-grabbing and pillow-biting.  He'll be one prized bi*ch, worth least a carton of cigs.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Why put him to death?  What really has he done to be convicted of?  There is no reason to believe he knew of the 9/11 attacks, he is just “bragging”.
Unfortunately being a moron is protected under the constitution.
I think the life in prison will be far easier to get and well, most prisoners in the US are American and have nothing better to do all day than play “Kick-the-Taliban”.  You know a white supremacist gang that will take a white Muslim traitor?

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why put him to death?  What really has he done to be convicted of?  There is no reason to believe he knew of the 9/11 attacks, he is just “bragging”.
Unfortunately being a moron is protected under the constitution.
View Quote

I agree, this guy was a low-level guy and he would not have been told about the WTC/Pentagon attack in advance. He is just bull shitting.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I tend to agree with the life in prison decision.

There's plenty of evidence to put him there too.

I only agree with the decision if it comes without any parole. He should spend every second of the rest of his life with one pinky finger tucked in to the back pocket of whichever inmate traded for him that week. He'll be owned and abused for many, many years.....that is of course if the prisons Islamic population doesn't make a hero out of him.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#7]
What a bunch of [img]http://members-http-1.rwc1.sfba.home.net/jeff.hoeft/pics/BS1.gif[/img]

I say hang the bastard!!! Make an example out of him, it's a better deterrent than living in club fed with all of it's amenities.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
If this bearded dirtbag ever makes it to a general prison population, he's dead.  Hell, he might even get snuffed at one of the 'country club' prisons, but I guarantee if he's put in medium or max security, he'll be food for worms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top