Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/14/2002 12:40:16 PM EDT
in the near future..here in America...

I cant stand the "THUG" mentality(regardless of color)....I work with and like people of a very diverse background I am not racist but because of all the crap I see it got me wondering...Ive been labeled racist many time before when arresting a person who isnt white......what do you  guys think...????

Theres just so much crap that when a black person does it it is ok but if a white person does it its racism...or as a country are we above this.....

extreme:racist agaisnt black

gets along with everyone

extreme:racist against white
????
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
About 0% I think.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you could start a petition?
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
not in my lifetime, i hope. after they get done with the blacks, they'll move on to the hispanics, the asians, the catholics, the jews, the "Other" varieties of protestantism, on, and on, and on until there's no-one but bubba and joe-billy-bob left, and they'll be eyeing each other suspiciously....
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
in the near future..here in America...
My wife is hispanic and cant stand black people any black person.... she is a racist and openly admits it...I cant stand the "THUG" mentality(regardless of color)....I work with and like people of a very diverse background I am not racist but because of all the crap I see it got me wondering...Ive been labeled racist many time before when arresting a person who isnt white......what do you  guys think...????

Theres just so much crap that when a black person does it it is ok but if a white person does it its racism...or as a country are we above this.....

extreme:racist agaisnt black

gets along with everyone

extreme:racist against white
????
View Quote

A) Stop worrying about being a racist so much. You aren't. Relax.

B) The chances of a race war are +/- slim and none %.

The "thugs" are just the loudest and most attention getting members of their respective ethnic groups. When I lived in Chi town, I found that the majority of the poor and lower middle class blacks I lived around were quite friendly, once they got over the initial surprise of seeing a white guy at all. They really aren't "Them". They and we are actually "Us", for the most part.

Don't fret over race wars. They are fantasies for the angry and disenfranchised within all ethnic groups.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:01:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The only people who would start it are:1 rednecks,there only about 2%of America today and they can't get off there cuz'en Grany anyway.
and 2 tards like the black panthers and they are so dumb they can't even gess what end of the gun you point at the white boys.

So no war just a buch of bicth'en.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably some more riots to come though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Define "race war"?

Happens every day in the prison system. Outside of that enviroment it is unlikely. The "order" and Bufford Furrows both thought they could be the catalyist of a "race war".
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#9]
"A) Stop worrying about being a racist so much. You aren't. Relax."

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
White people being racist is just a lie made up by the left to get black votes anyway so let it die.

Most people today go to school with blacks and whites in the same schools and work togther and play on the same teams.

The only thing that makes any white dislike a black today is the way commies kiss they butts.
NOBODY hates ANYBODY just for being one race or the other.

Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I used to not think so too until I read "Civil War II" and it got me to thinking about other nation's experiences with this topic.

I don't buy everything in the book but it makes a good point that a race war has already occured in the U.S. as the Mexican American war, but that it is commonly viewed as a war between nationalities.  We basically took over Texas by moving in and in essence they are taking it back the same way.  More and more of this country is becoming racially homogenous by areas of the country.

It's an interesting read at any rate and I recommend it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:12:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Probably some more riots to come though.
View Quote

Have you noticed that during all of the riots, the place that gets damaged the most is usually the rioters own neighborhoods?

If somebody gets pissed off for whatever reason and they want to tear up their own shit, then more power to em, I always say!
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#12]
BTW countries that have experienced it have been the Roman Empire, most of Europe, virtually all of Africa, Mexico and most recently the former new states of Bosnia and Serbia as well as most regions of the former Soviet Union such as Chechnya.

We as Americans tend to think of ourselves as somehow exempt from the lessons of history.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quit oppressing me!

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
About 0% I think.
View Quote

Hmmm... Come on over here and take another look.  The pot is on slow simmer and getting hotter every year.

How many countries in the world do large populations of three ethic groups live together in peace?

Don't think you will see a nationwide "race war", but regional conflicts are a good possibility in the future. Look to the southwest along the Mexican border and the deep south in Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina as flashpoints.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#15]
We've basically been holding together cause we have historically been a nation of immigrants who have blended their culture into the existing "melting pot" American culture.

Now, however it's common and even encouraged to "embrace" the former culture.  Now you have hyphenated Americans and that will lead to disintegration.  Maybe not now or 20 years from now, but it will lead to disintegration.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn haoles.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
About 0% I think.
View Quote

I'm not so sure.  Honestly, I doubt I will see it, but I think it could happen.  This country called America seems less and less united as time goes by. Many Americans are all too happy to give up their freedoms and the government seems all too eager to take them away, especially now.  If our freedoms are gradually stripped away, why be an American?

Race runs a lot deeper than most people think, althought the lines are not distinct and much of what we call race is subjective and open to conjecture.  I think if some major catastrophic event were to occur it could easily happen.

Link Posted: 1/14/2002 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#19]
If you believe what Thomas Chittum says in "Civil War II", it's highly possible. However, some of his logic a slightly flawed. He jumps to conclusions on a whim and doesn't always follow a logical, step-wise path in his analysis.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I grew up in the Detroit suburbs, but now live where it's all white except for american indians. The perspective it's given me is economics is the most important factor, everything else is perception. In Detroit, I "noticed" blacks living in poor conditions, but looking objectively , poor whites live about the same way here. The police blotters are just as full, just the names change.

The only chance of a real race war in America, I imagine, is if the economy TOTALLY collapsed and stayed that way. Lines could be drawn over resources along the most devisive lines. Scapegoats could be demonized. I think there is more chance of a nuclear war with China than something so far down the probability tree as another civil war, though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#21]
History dictates that it is inevitable that a conflict of some sort will occur.
GG
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#22]

[b]"Hey, where are da white women at!?"[/b] [@:D]

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#23]
There is no such thing as racists.
Anyone who says there is, is a racist.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#24]
There won't be a race war unless Jesse Jackson and those like him (white, black, brown, or WHATEVER!) succeed.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Well in the 60’s Charles Manson believed that a race war was immanent.  He believed blacks would rise up and kill “Whitey” and that he and his family would lead them after the race war.  Ain’t happened yet though.  I guess they still have a chance since Manson is still alive.  All I can say is if brain trusts like Manson and his family believe it then you can count on it. [rolleyes]

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Can't wait to hear what MAUSER88 has to say on this subject.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey BURN!! You are welcome to have yourself a war anytime your heart desires. I promise to catch you on the 5:00 news.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
History dictates that it is inevitable that a conflict of some sort will occur.
GG
View Quote

History dictates nothing.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#29]
"Race war" is a wet-dream to the moronic and disaffected.  They believe in this fantasy because it would validate their belief in their own victimhood.  Ain't gonna happen here, mainly because too many people have a stake in the country as it is.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#30]
There a lots of idiots out there who dream of every possible SHTF scenario.
The drool with hope.

Race War.
UN Invasion
Famine
Asteroid
Door-to-door Gun seizures.
Tidal Wave.
Etc.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There is no such thing as racists.
Anyone who says there is, is a racist.
View Quote

The definintion of a Racist is one who believes their race is superior based upon genetic differences. I don't get your quote.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Stick around, bunker-buster.

If you call a racist a racist, they will accuse you of trying to silence their opinion, by smearing them with the "racist" accusation.
They will then equate your tactics with those of the Nazis (and Clintons).
It's all pretty funny, actually.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Stick around, bunker-buster.

If you call a racist a racist, they will accuse you of trying to silence their opinion, by smearing them with the "racist" accusation.
They will then equate your tactics with those of the Nazis (and Clintons).
It's all pretty funny, actually.
View Quote

AH! True true!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There a lots of idiots out there who dream of every possible SHTF scenario.
The drool with hope.

Race War.
UN Invasion
Famine
Asteroid
Door-to-door Gun seizures.
Tidal Wave.
Etc.
View Quote

And will be the first to turn over their weapons and scream for gubment assistance.

(And "They do drool with hope.")

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"Race war" is a wet-dream to the moronic and disaffected.  They believe in this fantasy because it would validate their belief in their own victimhood.  
View Quote

And perhaps their desire to be superior to someone - anyone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The drool with hope.
View Quote

Major, if you're going to go 'Quaker' on me there's little hope for my grammar improvement.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:52:03 PM EDT
[#38]

raf:
Most people who want a war probably haven't been in one.
View Quote

That's a damned good point!

If we don't eventually whack ourselves in a more creative way first, & there's no more KT Boundary event (Horizon=) the odds are 100%

Near future? Who knows,,, a lot of people think we're in the beginning of an all-out GLOABAL race war right now.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't buy everything in the book but it makes a good point that a race war has already occured in the U.S. as the Mexican American war, but that it is commonly viewed as a war between nationalities.  We basically took over Texas by moving in and in essence they are taking it back the same way.  More and more of this country is becoming racially homogenous by areas of the country.

View Quote

UHH EXCUSE ME BUT
At the time Texas was a sovereign nation. And if Texas history was right the Texan army won one of the most decisive battles in history against the Mexican army at the Battle of San Jacinto!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#40]
wow this starting to be bizzar.
lets see:
#1 they are trying to take our guns away
#2 they want to have a national id system so they can track you everywhere
#3 and now you are talking about the race war wow!
all that's been written before and it's starting to be more real everyday some more than others so here:
a couple of lines from a book and I will let you guess which book it is from and what happened after a certain person did at 9:02am april 19, 1995 after reading it.

today it finally began! after all these years of talking- and nothing but talking- we have finally taken our first action. we are at war with the system, and its no longer a war of words. what a blow that was to us! and how it shamed us! all that brave talk by patriots, "the goverment will never take my guns away" and nothing but  meek submission when it happened.
have you all read this book?
the scary part is this was written in 1978 and it has started to happen right down to most of the details that we are disscusing her , gun be taken, nation ID, race wars.
ok what book is this and if you want a insight on what may happen read it as I did after the 1995 incedent because I wanted to know what makes some people tick.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#42]
When I saw this I was thinking:  "Why, do you have lots of ammo stockpiled for it or something?"

Link Posted: 1/15/2002 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Race war, maybe or maybe not.
Class war, better chance IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#44]
If it ever happens I think it will be a pie war. As the population of the US gets larger and more diverse, and the pie stays the same size or like now shrinks, commie race baiting politicians will take advantage of the situation. They will harness struggling peoples enmity and direct it towards the dominant culture to further their agenda.

Whiteys racism will again be blamed for everyones woes and effected minorities will demand more of his wealth and property be shared by all. Even ones who have only been in the country a month will start to recite their  constitutionial rights and demand they be given their fair share of the pie.  

Just my hopefully wrong but from what I have seen quite possible scenario.

I hope it never happens. I love everyone, great big long tounged wet sloppy kisses to all, now go eat you vegetables and shut up. hehehe
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:02:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

(This post is for the wimenz !)

So little chance of a race war.....

Now as to the probability of a Class War.  I'll give you roughly 80% odds this will not happen.
(I'm having to make an assumption that by "Class" you refer to the rich against the poor.)
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#46]
[b]
Quoted:
Well, I think in *general* (read, I'm NOT racist), whites are much better armed than other ethnic groups, therefore, BRING IT ON! [:D]
View Quote
[/b]

Well we are openly armed.  But dont be fooled, they have the same stuff we do.  Only step on those who step on you. White, Yellow, Green who cares Bad is bad in every color, good is good. Just DFWM

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#47]
if there is a major war i dont think it will be an a race issue it will be something else ie total system collapse or something. and the odds are i wont c it happen in my life time
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Race war???  You mean like a combo of nascar and roller jam?  I think it'd be cool.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

(This post is for the wimenz !)

So little chance of a race war.....

Now as to the probability of a Class War.  I'll give you roughly 80% odds this will not happen.
(I'm having to make an assumption that by "Class" you refer to the rich against the poor.)
View Quote

More like the "haves" vs. the "have nots".  
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Race War ?
"Can't we all just get along"  [:D]
lol sorry I just had to say that. So if there were a race war what trides would join Zulu,etc. and which whites ie Irish,Polish,english ? Where would the color line be Drawn ?

I don't get it anyway it seems to me that Blacks in the USA consider themselves black no distinction between which type how much of a % with mixed If your black your black, but white seem to want to differenciate" I'm Polish,Irish,english,catholic,jewish,baptist etc. there always has to be a class label.  " I don't get it "

Again " Can't we all just get along " [beer]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top