Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2002 7:18:30 AM EDT
You heard me right!!  The is no way in hell that the Whiner's are going to beat Greenbay [i]at home in January!!![/i]  Greenbay has never lost a playoff game at home!! The cold will blister SF's pansy arse pink skin and playing against a real NFL team will instill fear in the Whiner's gay hearts.

Anyone who thinks differntly is a moron!!  Sorry LordTrader but that's the truth!!  And that point is mute anyways because [b]nobady[/b] is going to make it past the Rams...period.

My Superbowl perdiction....Rams vs Steelers....38-13 [b]RAMS!!![/b]

Sgt(ifI'mwrongI'lleatatracerround)ar15
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My Superbowl perdiction....Rams vs Steelers....38-13 [b]RAMS!!![/b]

Sgt(ifI'mwrongI'lleatatracerround)ar15
View Quote

Thats the smartest thing I have seen you post - although I think the score might be a little closer.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Any one (besides the bookies) know the temp, windspeed/direction for the game ?

My steel-trap mind says it will probably get colder as the game progresses - but this is not always true.

Too bad Farb's not going to be able to play.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Too bad Farb's not going to be able to play.
View Quote

Seeing how he has thrown a TD already, I would say the above statement is untrue.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#4]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/lordtrader%2FLT9ersfan%2Egif[/img]

Hmmm... seem to be a lot of "old" Rams fan that have been silent up until about a year or two ago. Just exactly where does that band wagon pick up passengers?
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Ahahahahhahahahah...

Did I call this or what[:D]  Just goes to show you, ya can't beat a cheese head

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh well, My Niners suprised me by being a year ahead of my prediction. I had figured they wouldn't make it to the playoffs, wild card or otherwise, till next year. They made it this years so I am a happy camper. My football season is over.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Whoooooo!  Whoooooooo!   Whoooooooo!

In Da Face!   In Da Face!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Green Bay will lose.  There's a first time for everything.  Rams may be tough.  But didn't like them in L.A.  Don't like them now.  Niners all the way!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top