Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2002 7:18:30 AM EDT
You heard me right!! The is no way in hell that the Whiner's are going to beat Greenbay [i]at home in January!!![/i] Greenbay has never lost a playoff game at home!! The cold will blister SF's pansy arse pink skin and playing against a real NFL team will instill fear in the Whiner's gay hearts. Anyone who thinks differntly is a moron!! Sorry LordTrader but that's the truth!! And that point is mute anyways because [b]nobady[/b] is going to make it past the Rams...period. My Superbowl perdiction....Rams vs Steelers....38-13 [b]RAMS!!![/b] Sgt(ifI'mwrongI'lleatatracerround)ar15
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:44:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15: My Superbowl perdiction....Rams vs Steelers....38-13 [b]RAMS!!![/b] Sgt(ifI'mwrongI'lleatatracerround)ar15
View Quote
Thats the smartest thing I have seen you post - although I think the score might be a little closer.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:49:55 AM EDT
Any one (besides the bookies) know the temp, windspeed/direction for the game ? My steel-trap mind says it will probably get colder as the game progresses - but this is not always true. Too bad Farb's not going to be able to play.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:12:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: Too bad Farb's not going to be able to play.
View Quote
Seeing how he has thrown a TD already, I would say the above statement is untrue.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:35:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/13/2002 9:37:49 AM EDT by lordtrader]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/lordtrader%2FLT9ersfan%2Egif[/img] Hmmm... seem to be a lot of "old" Rams fan that have been silent up until about a year or two ago. Just exactly where does that band wagon pick up passengers?
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:33:23 AM EDT
Ahahahahhahahahah... Did I call this or what[:D] Just goes to show you, ya can't beat a cheese head sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:40:24 AM EDT
Oh well, My Niners suprised me by being a year ahead of my prediction. I had figured they wouldn't make it to the playoffs, wild card or otherwise, till next year. They made it this years so I am a happy camper. My football season is over.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:41:16 AM EDT
Whoooooo! Whoooooooo! Whoooooooo! In Da Face! In Da Face!
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:18:27 PM EDT
Green Bay will lose. There's a first time for everything. Rams may be tough. But didn't like them in L.A. Don't like them now. Niners all the way!
Top Top