Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 8:14:58 PM EDT
As M4madness pointed out in my EE post looking for an AUG or USR, there may be a rifle in a gunshop there in Paoli for a reasonable price. If someone is nearby and can check on it for me, I would appreciate it greatly (to the tune of a couple of AR mags). Contact info would be good, also. Thanks, AFARR
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:30:58 PM EDT
I live close to Paoli, Oklahoma. Does that count? Paris and Athens aren't too far away either (they're in Texas). MIT is close (Murray In Tishomingo)
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:33:20 PM EDT
Couple of hours for me...anybody closer?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:37:13 PM EDT
Jim, If you are interested in driving to Paoli, IN to check a gunshop for me for a couple of AR mags, I'll be happy to send you some [:)]. I think, looking at yahoo.com maps it is fairly near Louisville (about 5 hours from Chicago). There is supposedly a USR there for about $1600. For that, I'll sell a couple of guns quickly at a loss to get it. If anyone has a way to get a phone # for the gunstores there, it doesn't need to be checked out personally, I can call and find out what is going on. Thanks, AFARR
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:59:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 7:18:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:13:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:16:45 AM EDT
M4--got the e-mail. Sorry to put you and your wife to the trouble. I called the shop and got the answering machine, and the message says he is closed from December 29 until Mid May. If I find something before then, I'll probably take it, if not, I may try to reach the shop keeper when he gets back. Thanks again, AFARR
Top Top