Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2002 5:50:08 PM EDT

Anyone ever hear of Twin Falls?? Goin tomorrow and maybe I'll get somethin'.  Anyone from this area?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Stop by Jackpot and win some cash!
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude, read the ad for the gun show again, it's for Idaho Falls, not Twin Falls. I too saw the ad in the paper yesterday.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Any idea when the Twin Falls show will be?  If my memory is right, the last two shows in Twin Falls have been in this time frame.

MitGSX97
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe last year it was the first part of February. It was usually held at the Holiday Inn, only problem is they just tore it down!!  I'm guessing it will be at the fair grounds.

BTW MitGSX97, welcome to the boards. I'm over here in Wendell, how about you??

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I live in Burley.

I've been a lurker here for about two years, just don't post much as you can see.

MitGSX97
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top