Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 1/11/2002 12:31:53 PM EDT
with what these people are willing to spend on nonsense. [url]members.ebay.com/aboutme/egpaf/?ssPageName=MOPS1:PRC0766:PLCHA02:MDC13:DST007[/url]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:38:03 PM EDT
I hate to think of what I could buy if there were no f**king bans and I did'nt have to spend extra $ for pre ban stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:44:11 PM EDT
I'd throw in a few dollars to buy the panties of some of the cuter non-survivors. But, there's no way in hell I'm contributing to that BITCH Glaser's foundations. She's the C*nt who said "My children didn't survive the Reagan Revolution" at the '92 Demo Convention, right AFTER Reagan pulled in $20+ million in contributions for those kids. Screw that bitch and I hope somebody digs her out of her grave and pitches her onto the freeway.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:47:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/11/2002 12:48:36 PM EDT by retrodog]
I hate to think of what I could buy if there were no f**king bans and I did'nt have to spend extra $ for pre ban stuff. posted by philadelphia_gunman
View Quote
No kidding, when you go to a gun show around here and you can buy a bushy M4gery with flash suppressor and telescopic stock for $750,,, but it says LEO Only on the side. What a rip-off...
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:49:58 PM EDT
I'd throw in a few dollars to buy the panties of some of the cuter non-survivors. But, there's no way in hell I'm contributing to that BITCH Glaser's foundations. She's the C*nt who said "My children didn't survive the Reagan Revolution" at the '92 Demo Convention, right AFTER Reagan pulled in $20+ million in contributions for those kids. Screw that bitch and I hope somebody digs her out of her grave and pitches her onto the freeway. posted by sjsample
View Quote
Don't hold back man. Tell us what you really think. [:D]
Top Top