Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 12:31:53 PM EDT
with what these people are willing to spend on nonsense.
[url]members.ebay.com/aboutme/egpaf/?ssPageName=MOPS1:PRC0766:PLCHA02:MDC13:DST007[/url]

Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate to think of what I could buy if there were no f**king bans and I did'nt have to spend extra $ for pre ban stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd throw in a few dollars to buy the panties of some of the cuter non-survivors.  But, there's no way in hell I'm contributing to that BITCH Glaser's foundations.  She's the C*nt who said "My children didn't survive the Reagan Revolution" at the '92 Demo Convention, right AFTER Reagan pulled in $20+ million in contributions for those kids.  Screw that bitch and I hope somebody digs her out of her grave and pitches her onto the freeway.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate to think of what I could buy if there were no f**king bans and I did'nt have to spend extra $ for pre ban stuff.
posted by philadelphia_gunman
View Quote

No kidding, when you go to a gun show around here and you can buy a bushy M4gery with flash suppressor and telescopic stock for $750,,, but it says LEO Only on the side. What a rip-off...
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd throw in a few dollars to buy the panties of some of the cuter non-survivors. But, there's no way in hell I'm contributing to that BITCH Glaser's foundations. She's the C*nt who said "My children didn't survive the Reagan Revolution" at the '92 Demo Convention, right AFTER Reagan pulled in $20+ million in contributions for those kids. Screw that bitch and I hope somebody digs her out of her grave and pitches her onto the freeway.

posted by sjsample
View Quote

Don't hold back man. Tell us what you really think. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top