Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2002 7:37:47 PM EDT
Hey guys, I have a very understanding girlfriend who is into guns and the like. How about you? Here is Faye with her own AR15. She also has a Desert Eagle 44mag, and her carry gun is a Hi-Power 9mm. Why can't they all be like this?

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/STISteve%2Ffaye%2Dar%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Steve, it's pretty hard to beat a nice gal that has her own guns!  [:)]  

And yeah, I sure do wish they could all be that way.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#3]
You go girls!!!!!
Takes only a little strength to pull a trigger.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife, sadly to say, is a better shot than I am when it comes to rifles.  I'm better with a pistol, but she's working on that.

She's been very supportive of my gun habit and the Second Amendment since I bought my first pistol.  She's relaxed a lot of the crap she had been fed by Oprah and the liberal media after she spent some quality time at the range.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:39:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I think if all tempermental,emotional womenz had gunz,I'd be full of holes!But I still support he Idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top