Posted: 1/10/2002 5:57:09 PM EDT
You guys 'gotta see this...[:D]

[url]community.webtv.net/YULLOSE/NEVERtooyoungtostart[/url]

Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
My dad still makes me load his magazines whenever we go shooting.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
HEY JUGGERNAUT!

Quit complaining, I could have made you load mags from the time you were 2!

Now before you post some snappy reply, please tell the nice people on the board that [b]I [/b]was the one that loaded the 20 stripper clips and 6 - 20 round mags before we went shooting the last time.

Of course I will admit to shooting the majority(by a small margin) of the rounds that I loaded.[:D]

Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a cousin that loves to watch me hanload 223 and 30-06.  Might just have to have him get more involved.  He's 7 by the way.

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#5]
My daughter, whos 11 is really starting to get more interested in shooting. I bought her a Crossman air pistol a short time ago, so we could do some plinking in the basement. I've never seen her more attentive and determined. Followed the safety rules to the letter and has gone to the range with me a couple times - loads the AK74 mags with the strippers like a pro [:)]

She's already talking about her first .22 she'll find under the Christmas tree this year. Truthfully, I think I'm just as excited as she is!  
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I remember when I was young 5ish. when I would beg my dad if I could use one of his guns. Out of the extensive collection my father has, I would always ask for a blued Super Blackhack with bone grips.
I can remember (barely ) approaching the closet/vault with my Dad and asking for the Ruger. My father said I never asked when Mom was around. Apparently I understood the rules at that early age.  
Ive seen pics of me in my one piece PJs.
I would set up a barrcade in the living room with cushions and a chair and bunker down to dry-fire the bad guys on S&H.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 9:40:19 PM EDT
[#8]
 Hi Art -
Lil' Ops doesn't load mags anymore, he empties them...
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:08:10 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife helps me load stripper clips when I bring home a new case of .223.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top