Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 2:44:13 PM EDT
Does anybody here know if Band of Brothers is or will be released on DVD? i really want to see this series, but can not as it is on cable.

lib
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure it will come out on DVD. My sister sent me all episodes on VHS for Christmas (I don't have HBO). I did get the 1st and 2nd seasons of the Sopranos on DVD, so I'm sure HBO will eventually release BOB.

Ask DVDTracker.....
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I think they said later this year...like next winter.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
the sooner the better, i'll get my dad a copy for sure since he doesn't have HBO.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been waiting to see the series, if it does come out on dvd please pass on the info.

[marines]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:20:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anybody here know if Band of Brothers is or will be released on DVD? i really want to see this series, but can not as it is on cable.

lib
View Quote

It will be re-released on HBO in the next few months. However, if you have Bearshare and is on DSL or Cable, I hear some people have uploaded it there. For sharing purposes only of course [;)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lib
View Quote

It will be re-released on HBO in the next few months. However, if you have Bearshare and is on DSL or Cable, I hear some people have uploaded it there. For sharing purposes only of course [;)]
View Quote

Lord [you did not hear that from me] Trader
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
...too bad my home PC is not hooked up to the internet [:(]

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I've already heard the "Band of Brothers" sound track on CD. Pretty LAME!

DaMan
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Watch the series. Every episode but the first was great!

I have not heard the soundtrack CD, but the music worked fine during the series. I didn't think the music was good enough to stand on it's own.

Av.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top