Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2002 2:03:03 PM EDT
this is on [url]www.flashdistributor.com[/url] it mounts like ohter 10/22 flash hiders. the little "agricultural grenades" are supposed to go 150 to 200 feet, then blow. a package of 5 birdbombs with firing blanks is less then 5 dollars, so these are the cheapest bird bombs out there. i also bet i could play with the design of the bird bomb a little. anyone know how these work or if their worht a damn? BTW, before people go law crazy, i have a pre ban grandfathered 10/22 folder. [img]http://www.flashdistributor.com/gls01.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:46:47 PM EDT
Excuse me while I go... [b]Law Crazy[/b]!!! I may be wrong, but I believe those are against the law in Iowa. Bird bombs, Dragon's Breath, incindiery shot shells. [b]BANNED!!![/b] Iowa Code. Chapter 724, section 1. I see stuff like that at the gun shows, but I don't think you want to be shooting them off when the Sheriff drives by.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:29:35 PM EDT
Don't trust anyone who sells "TAC TRIGGERS"
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 6:14:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By hg112: Don't trust anyone who sells "TAC TRIGGERS"
View Quote
thats acually what i was thinking. the way i look at it, fireworks are illegal in iowa too, but the shariff still comes to out 4th of just party
Top Top