Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 1:33:21 AM EDT
Where can I find the list of the hijackers of the 9/11?

Thanks..
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html[/url]

Here ya go, although futher reading will reveal that none of the hijackers names were listed on any of the 4 planes passenger lists, which you can find by checking here: [url]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/[/url] see "Doubt about who to blame" on the left side, down a bit.

Hope this helps,
Mike

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks a Lot, Mike, but I remember that somebody (CNN? ABC? NBC?) published a list with the pictures (not so important for me at the moment...) and and the supposed appartenences to specific terrorists group.

I am formulating a hipotesys, according to what I remember, what will be the next country that will be submitted to US retaliation, and my conclusions bring far from Somalia...
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:15:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Could be Somalia, but don't rule out Iraq, seems "Janes" Defense weekly had article the other day on who is next on the hit list.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 4:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, could be Iraq. But I fear more Iran and Syria... both of them are Hezbollah sujpporter. Three of the hijackers were Hezbollah men... but I am looking for confirmation of it!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 6:02:12 AM EDT
[#5]
It'll be Iraq.If we don't well lose face.It will look like were scared of him.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 6:15:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, actually, the majority were Saudi.  Why not just package Syria, Iraq, Iran and Saudi and do them all at once!  Eliminates the overflight and base use hassles.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Just read something on I believe this guy "Mohamed Atta" who was the pilot for Tower 1.

Originally, he bombed a bus in Israel and was in jail for life.  Klinton, during the touchy-feely make peace with the PLO, requested all political prisoners be released.  Israel said no since they do not release anyone with blood on their hands.  Klinton demanded that Atta be released, and reluctently they did.

Now Atta returns the favor
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, actually, the majority were Saudi.  Why not just package Syria, Iraq, Iran and Saudi and do them all at once!  Eliminates the overflight and base use hassles.
View Quote

Leave it to "Mickey" to get the Saudi connection correct.  As I recall all but three were Saudi.

I don't believe Iraq will be next.  Too much preping left to be done.  (Inside Iraq)

I believe we'll move against more than one country next but that will not include Iraq.

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top