Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you know for sure that you're dealing with rabbits and not raccoons or some other critter?

Need a trail cam?

Actually, if you sit out in the dark long enough to smoke a cigar, you will see bunniez. I can't make any promises if it's something else.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 4:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had issues with tree rats getting into my attic and a buddy down in Texas turned me onto these..
No powder, just a primer.. and no louder than a pellet gun.

The Super Colibri fires without a powder charge. It pushes a light 20-grain bullet at 500 fps with little noise. Will not cycle in most semi-automatic firearms.

they work equally well on those nasty ole wabbits
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't know how to embed video so link.

Probably need a non lethal poison.

Holy shit man!....your garden's been infested with bipedal omnivore's!!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2009 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, if I may, it's a double primer.

While it's not quiet enough to shoot in the basement without some sort of hearing protection, it's pretty darn quiet in the backyard.

If you are shooting indoors, I caution you to use adequate ventilation, as the primer compound contains a fair amount of lead that goes airborne instantly.
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 5:47:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You need only capture one of them.

Crucify it, cut off it's face and rape it until it dies.

Leave the still-crucified corpse in the garden.

The rest will stay gone, for you will have taught them the meaning of fear.

PsyOps leaflets may not be a bad idea, either.

tried psyops with the skunks.  worked pretty well.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't know how to embed video so link.

Probably need a non lethal poison.

Damn, those are some weird-looking rabbits.  Have you been, umm, engaging in animal husbandry or something?
Link Posted: 3/20/2009 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#7]
What I've always used in my garden is blood meal. Rabbits don't like the scent of blood.  Buy it by the box and sprinkle all over your garden. A couple times throughout the growing season is enough. It make great fertilizer as well.

Doesn't sound as fun as some of the previous techniques mentioned, but it works!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top