Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
6/21/2017 8:25:40 PM
Posted: 1/8/2002 3:25:24 PM EDT
It is on mine.That what my 6 year old wanted for Christmas.That and Midway.He already knows the seqence of events. His teacher wants them to do a 5 minute oral report on something before the end of school.I think she going to freak when the level of detail he is going to go into.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:27:20 PM EDT
What channel is it on? I have it on DVD, but always watch it when it is broadcast. Got to get Midway. I have "The Longest Day" and "In Harms Way" on DVD.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:29:25 PM EDT
I just bought the DVD so I could play the THX intro on my new system. Oh yeah, it's a great movie too. [;)] I loved Midway. I remember seeing it at the theater in Sensaround as a kid. I think that meant they just turned up the bass.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:29:57 PM EDT
Its on tape.he has watched it every chance he can since Christmas.I didn't know it was on DVD.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:32:46 PM EDT
Has anyone watched "Midway" on TBS or TNT? They even bleep the word "jap" when they show it. How PC.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:36:34 PM EDT
thats why he got the tape.The only problem when he does his report is he might call the guy in charge of the Army airfield a dumbass.I dont know where he gets it from.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:38:12 PM EDT
Great movie. Kicks the sh*t out of the new one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:45:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARMALITE-FAN: thats why he got the tape.The only problem when he does his report is he might call the guy in charge of the Army airfield a dumbass.I dont know where he gets it from.
View Quote
Gee, the rest of us could never guess where he got that, either.
Top Top